• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Renaissance - Game Thread [ENDGAME - Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait do we get to talk through the night?

Cool I get to sort out my reads.

that end of day was ass and i'm straight up not having a good time.

If I was mafia I would know Jacob was town so flipping off would make me look "more town".
Although this is such a commonly pulled thing that it's not like it actually works, if anything it just draws more attention to the person doing it.

Evans panic read is the one I think was the least justified. He looked at a lynch of between two people and barely read anything I said yet called me mafia for it.

Also when he said "if jacob flips mafia, I'm going after your ass" it didn't feel meaningful. It felt like a fake towntell, rather than something anyone would actually say after reading my lines.

everyone that showed up in the last 15 minutes and did literally nothing before is scum xoxo

I still kinda feel both the lynches were town but I stuck to my gut.

I just really feel like a lot of people didn't really know what I was saying, so if you could use the night and reread the end properly, I think you should be able to at least understand where i'm coming from, instead of calling me mafia for what I said.

is in, what are you guys hoping to take out of that lynch? look into the people who bandwagoned or sussed jacob?
because many people flipped their votes legitimately 10 minutes before eod and it's difficult to tell where people stand.

everyone that showed up in the last 15 minutes and did literally nothing before is scum xoxo

I'm not going to blanket rule that but yeah it's a part of what I mean when I say we got something interesting from EoD.

I actually think you're probs right f11 but probably only one one/2 people.
Post automatically merged:

If I take a step back and assume trundle is town, it's just easier to assume that there's definitely mafia that was a part of that mass hysteria.

EoD was very intense and very sudden, and I think after night is over we'll have some very useful information to come from that EoD.

EoD was useful, the lynch was not.

Locket you weren't even here for EoD though. Thoughts?

Anyways, no ones saying anything about the thread, so if it's unlocked I'd be really happy with that.
Being able to put all my reads down would be nice.

If not I'm not too worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back