• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

ok here are my reads

ur gay lol

no but seriously, here is my text file copy and paste, I haven't touched most of the reads in a day or so, so if you want a specific read just ask me about it

1. xCleb - Null, could be town or mafia, inspection for N3
2. Dolby - Top town read
3. Seroja - No idea, no activity
5. Zendel - High chance of being mafia
9. Endless - High chance of being mafia
10. Byngo - Third-party apparently
11. Toadsworthy - Can't really get a read, but I'm leaning scum just based on useless posts
12. Kirbystarship - Still iffy, depends on how Zendel flips. Pretty weird talk early game, mafia might have safe claims
13. Brijade07 - Confident new town
14. Uttumori - Inspected N1, returned town
15. Curry - Been AFK. Inspection for N2.
16. Arstotzkan - 100% town read (ended up third-party)
17. PandaDarling - AFK and hasn't been posting much. Probably mafia just due to differences from last game
18. KermitTea - Claimed vig, 90% sure they are town
20. Apple2013 - Sapphire, the town detective

[ERROR] addons/libk/lua/libk/3rdparty/glib/transfers/vnet.lua:1432: file creation error: nil
1. error - [C]:-1
2. CreatePacket - addons/libk/lua/libk/3rdparty/glib/transfers/vnet.lua:1432
3. unknown - addons/libk/lua/libk/3rdparty/glib/transfers/transfers.lua:231

Timer Failed! [GLib.Transfers][@addons/libk/lua/libk/3rdparty/glib/transfers/transfers.lua (line 217)]

Confused about why there would be both an oracle and a detective. Unvoting for now. Gonna reevaluate in a bit

Confused about why there would be both an oracle and a detective. Unvoting for now. Gonna reevaluate in a bit

That's why I said I didn't think you guys would believe me. Anyway I won't be on until EOD. If I'm lynched then I'm lynched. Good luck guys

12. Kirbystarship - Still iffy, depends on how Zendel flips. Pretty weird talk early game, mafia might have safe claims

what good are safe claims in an open setup? and role kirby claims to be is literally listed on crys post........

so what made u decide to inspect uttu n1

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is he?

I already kinda answered it, i guess my scumleans would be byngo, kerm, apple and kat without much reason

L M A O

what good are safe claims in an open setup? and role kirby claims to be is literally listed on crys post........

so what made u decide to inspect uttu n1

this:

5. Name the scum team, go.
toad, kirby, zen, byngo, panda?

and this:

as for panda, thats just a coinkydink if anything.

also, why NOT answer the question? I wasnt just gonna answer "oh, idk teehee!"

with so many red flags in the RQS and the weird "coinkydink" i thought there was something going on, and i thought zendel was going to be lynched today anyway so i sent in my action thinking if i inspected zendel i wasn't going to reveal my role for the red results anyway. anyway between zendel and panda there is mafia, no doubt

dunno wether to believe u or not

i'll wait for glorious leaders judgement

- - - Post Merge - - -

(dolby)

@Apple

I find it odd how you inspected Uttumori on night 1 when you didn't cast any suspicion on her at all and I also find it awfully convenient that you pop up and claim when she is being sussed/questioned. Seems to me like you're saving your scum buddy from any further interrogation.

The person you've been attacking the most this game is me, you've insulted me and you've just been nasty overall so I don't understand why you didn't investigate me since I was and still am your most confident scum read.

A claim is a claim and I'm going to unvote because I'm not taking any risks.

---

I don't really have much to say other than the fact that I think Seroja is likely town and Uttumori seems to be rather evasive and more active after being called out for her lack of effort and posting.

this:

and this:

with so many red flags in the RQS and the weird "coinkydink" i thought there was something going on, and i thought zendel was going to be lynched today anyway so i sent in my action thinking if i inspected zendel i wasn't going to reveal my role for the red results anyway. anyway between zendel and panda there is mafia, no doubt

Why would i set QWERTY up for a chance to get majority D1 if i was mafia ? there was a lot more ways to go to try to not let that happen... why are you scum leaning me exactly ?

Another possibility is that Mori is Godfather, it still doesn't make sense that you investigated her when you didn't mention sussing her.

Not gonna lie, I'm torn. On one hand, I don't believe that there are two investigative roles (also, gonna say that even with the Natty jester claim, I don't see her lying about it for pretty much the same reasons Endless said it was accurate), but five maf with 2 KP is scumsided as ****. But the Uttumori inspect just feels off to me, especially since he literally never mentioned him in the thread. Like, at all

Why would i set QWERTY up for a chance to get majority D1 if i was mafia ? there was a lot more ways to go to try to not let that happen... why are you scum leaning me exactly ?

Gonna read through the thread again for you mentioning Qwerty on D1, but when you voted her, she had 2-3 votes more than Zendal

- - - Post Merge - - -

Trundle, what are your CURRENT reads

Back