• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia ~ The Binding of Isaac ~ Town Wins!

oh true sorry I didn't read satarics posts as thoroughly as I should. 1am here getting tired.
thought he might've had samsons lock but obv not. the bomb is also not in play, right ? since it was used on Jacob earlier.

Yeah, Jacob claimed the bomb blew up on him. Either way, given that I got the chocolate milk and he claimed that he gave it to

wait

I was hit.

Crys died.

Jacob claimed he tried to give the Chocolate Milk to Hayden.

I actually gave my Milk to Heyden, not Oath.
Sloth must've redirected my action. I assumed they thought Mafia was going to kill Oath (as did I) and wanted to set us up to loose the milk as well.

Rip Crys, sorry I didn't believe you, I hope you understand

Jacob explain.

wait. Sataric do all the items in the OP state when they have been used? or just some of them?

because the bomb says it hasn't been used...

Only the items that have some kind of "announcement" paired with them when used (and removed) should have that tag, but that includes the bomb - Totally my bad for forgetting to add that. Items that can be used more than once should never be tagged that way, and may or may not remain in play.

Oath we won't know if I die or what the box contains until the night phase starts. Just like all the other items.

Oath they probably done died with it!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who made the tag 'don't open the box' and why ??? The dead are trying to speak to me.

Oh I thought you said a little bit ago you didn't have it, sorry. I'm at work trying to keep up on the thread. So Jacob said he gave it to Heyden during the night but it went to you. Ok got it.

just realized .... if mother of all llamas doesn't vote, that would be twice in a row which results in a modkill. there's 1 mafia left and 1 3rd party left correct ? should we maybe direct our votes on someone else in case mothers doesn't vote ..?

just realized .... if mother of all llamas doesn't vote, that would be twice in a row which results in a modkill. there's 1 mafia left and 1 3rd party left correct ? should we maybe direct our votes on someone else in case mothers doesn't vote ..?

she will definitely be modkilled this time round, but if thats the case, who would we lynch today?

She'll most likely sneak in and vote last minute like last time and keep herself from being mod killed and then she'll get awhole nother night and day phase.

well we lynch llamas, oath will probs die because he's pretty much clear and I can't save him again
so it'll be panda, alexi, m3ow or jacob
depending on what happens to panda of course (the boxxxxxxxx)

Back