• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia ~ The Binding of Isaac ~ Town Wins!

@Oath I just went through Sataric's post- he didn't say whether actions and KP can be used at the same time?

Each day phase, players will be allowed to give away one of their items to another player of their choosing. Each night phase, they may then use ONE item or power - Not multiple.
Please note that scum using KP counts as an action in this game and can thus not be combined with any additional powers they may possess

this

I have a bad feeling about the box.

Oath has the chocolate milk !! He's good. So scum will have to kill some of the other "less confirmed" players and then it should be pretty obvious who they are. So I'm ok if I die by the box.

The only thing about the box, is I'm scared it might turn me evil and then I'll be another scum member, so oath please tell me what you think about that and if I should still open it. I don't mind dying as and for town, but I don't want it to have some voo doo magic that makes me join Mafia.

this....

- - - Post Merge - - -

i dunno whats happening with the box yet.... but i choose to open it !!!

@Oath

I read that but it is a bit unclear to me. it says they can use an item or power, and I took that as if they're a blue role that has an active action they can't use it + an item

and the second part I read as they cannot use KP + their additional power/active action

Sorry for the short delay - There was some last minute action changes. The box will be opened. Night post coming ASAP!

m3ow, I just want to say that Jacob is 100% confirmed town. I got the Chocolate Milk. Mafia and Third-party both cannot use KP and give an item in the same period.

@Sataric can you confirm that last sentence pls?

Back