• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia VI: Faithful June [Game Over/Town Win]

[19:14] <Trundle> so cory how does it feel for me to destroy your scum team?
[19:14] <Cory> Idec
[19:15] <oath2order> you don't care that he's killing your team?
[19:15] <Cory> na
[19:15] <lynn105> O:

Champ2946 is obviously scum

Champ2947 is obviously scum.

Don't be a twit.

Champ2947 is obviously scum.

Don't be a twit.
Okay, I feel like breaking the record for fastest lynch anyway.

The insane detective that Trundle knows rolechecked champ, and he came back as town, meaning he is mafia.

Cory I'm confused... Are you admitting to being scum, or are you just saying this so we'll ignore you, or believe that you're town?

I'm not scum, but there is no point in defending myself because Trundle is the conductor of the bandwagon train

Just some notes for Town players:

I find it very odd that the Mafia are keeping reverie, in the game. She is a very vocal player that isn't afraid to challenge players. If they know this, why aren't they attacking her? Is it because she's targetting the wrong players (FireNinja1)? Well reverie, .. here is a list for you to focus on if they let you live tonight:

1) Lunatic
2) Dolby
3) Kippla
4) Kuma

FireNinja1 & Lauren .. I really have no thoughts on them as of yet. They're the hardest to figure out at the moment.

My personal thoughts about each player:

1) Lunatic seems to be the most Town aligned player on that list. She started the game by forming a PM Circle with me & Blu Rose. Had she been Mafia, I don't believe she would have exposed the two of them like this. Although, I really do still have my doubts about her. She is continuosly pushing for FireNinja1 and did push for him during the Tom lynching fest. I'm really not sure what the motivation is behind the Lunatic + reverie, vs. FireNinja1 thing going on. There could possibly be a red role amongst you three in particular. Again, I feel like Lunatic is the most Town aligned player on my list. Still someone to pay attention to.

2) Dolby is completely being forgotten about. His posts are not enough to convince anyone that he is Town aligned. Here are all of his posts for people to read over (trust me it's not a lot): http://www.belltreeforums.com/search.php?searchid=1782518

His posts literally went from: "START THE GAME TONIGHT!" to "Just so you all know, I'm still here just very busy". He can just easily slide by to the end. I find it odd, by the way, that people are bringing up FireNinja1 but not Dolby.

3) Kippla .. people have been insisting that she is remaining quiet because she may be potentially hiding a blue role. If she's just a Townie then why isn't she stepping up? The problem with Kippla though is that Tom suggested her amongst his list of personal suspicions of being Mafia:

Doing what I did with Mini Mafia III, player ranking list. Though it seems you guys have a different list going on too, so compare or have at it.

Strong Players
iLoveYou, Trundle, Superpenguin, Tom, Oath2order, Tina

Mid Players
Jeremy, Lunatic, Farobi, ITookYourWaffles, Lauren, Dolby, tsundere, Kuma

Low/Unknown Players
Kippla, Jawile, Blu Rose, Ashtot, Prin, Fireninja1, purplpanda, lynn105, champ2947, reverie, , and LittleBeary

Use it how you will, I hope it'll aid town as it seems all my "allies" want me dead. >.>

Personal suspicions? iLoveYou, Oath2order, Farobi, Ashtot and Kippla for scum. Gut feelings honestly, so we'll just need to see how the next few days play out assuming I'm not killed off right away.

Was this just to clear her name by having us think he was against her? Tom also expressed interest in lynching her Day One though.

By the way, here are all of her posts for people to read over: http://www.belltreeforums.com/search.php?searchid=1782601

4) Kuma .. I don't even know. She has posted veryveryvery little, claiming she's busy. Here are her posts to read over, and hopefully some of you can form an opinion of her? http://www.belltreeforums.com/search.php?searchid=1782656

Note about Farobi: Tom was really pushing hard for Farobi to get lynched every time his name was brought up. This alone makes me believe Farobi is Town aligned, although I could be wrong. We know all about how Mafia love sacrificing at least one player to gain trust. For example though:

First up to bat is reverie, our lovely new mafia player who actually contributes and makes an effort to play the game.

Day one most of their posts could be written off as simply trying to get into the swing of things, from wanting to no lynch to just bandwagoning because they don't know any better. Along the way seriously pushing the lynch for Prin, initially forcing out Prin's original claim as Detective and then later on Priest. Who has the most to gain from knowing all that besides mafia? Sure how Prin caught Blu Rose was strange but it could have easily been chalked up to a bluff if Prin was suspicious. Instead reverie felt the need to find the truth, which doomed Prin even more. I'm only seeing red here.

Second up is good ole Farobi who seems to continuously skirt by and simply bandwagons. Like I'm not even going to bother a spoiler paragraph as most of his posts is "Day 1 sucks" or it's more of that "kawaii" bs. He knew Waffles was most likely blue but still threw them under the bus anyways. Farobi has done nothing "pro-town" as well Trundle, aren't you going to lynch him like you want to lynch me?

Then there's your caring brother Ashtot, who you believe without a doubt is town and won't listen if anyone says otherwise. He's done nothing pro-town either, but you insist on keeping him around just because you guys are blood. His posts have been "#kawaiidesu" and "Trundle will carry" and "Voldemort is in this anime". Literally nothing of use.

I was going to build a case against lynn, but now that you've doomed them I see no point to.

Day 2 was too fast for me. I was asleep / at school at that time D:

Tom, why did you want to lynch SuperPenguin / oath2order / Farobi ? While at that time we weren't taking the game seriously, shouldn't you be searching for Mafia instead of distractions?
Because I'm convinced one of those names is probably Mafia. I suppose we can clear Oath2order from the list as he claimed vig and his shot makes sense once Trundle revealed he was hit. That still leave you and Superfailure.

I'm leaning towards Dolby or Kippla being Mafia at the moment. More specifically .. Dolby. This is really just a hunch though. Unless the Insane Detective can find time to inspect any of them, then Town might need to take a risk on either name and have them lynched in the future.

@iLoveYou
I'm sort of confused as to what you want me to do? :eek:

I am suspecting FireNinja1, Kippla, and Dolby. I posted reasons why before, early on in the game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think mafia are gonna kill me after reading your post lol :eek:

@iLoveYou
I'm sort of confused as to what you want me to do? :eek:

I am suspecting FireNinja1, Kippla, and Dolby. I posted reasons why before, early on in the game.

Oh, I was under the impression you were only targeting FireNinja1. In that case, just keep posting. c: Keep being a vocal player and target people on my list up there. ^

Oh, I was under the impression you were only targeting FireNinja1. In that case, just keep posting. c: Keep being a vocal player and target people on my list up there. ^

You make it sound like you're gonna die tonight D:
Anyways here it was:

Here's a list of players that I'm keeping in mind/would like to hear more from (not in order):

Dolby
-haven't heard much from him yet
-seemed to cause distractions in the last few games

lynn105
-hasn't posted a lot up to this point
-voted for ITYW without expressing opinion

FireNinja1
-posted one liners, not much context
-can easily slip by

Farobi
-one liners
-didn't make a valid defense when accused

Here it is. So I guess we can take lynn105 and according to you Farobi as well, for now.

But we need to add Kuma, Kippla, and Lauren.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW your link for kuma isn't working for me

You make it sound like you're gonna die tonight D:
Anyways here it was:

Here it is. So I guess we can take lynn105 and according to you Farobi as well, for now.

But we need to add Kuma, Kippla, and Lauren.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW your link for kuma isn't working for me

Yeah, Lynn105 is attached to Jawile (the Vigilante) by the syndrome thingy. It was posted earlier today in the thread, so I guess there's no harm in bringing it up again. =P

Definitely add those 3 names: Kuma, Kippla & Lauren.

Just checked the link & it's working for me. o:

none of the links work for me :x

Hm okay here are my thoughts:

Kippla
Pretty much everyone was suspecting Kippla initially, so it wasn't a surprise when Tom brought up her name.
It could be 1) evidence that Kippla is not scum , or 2) Tom was just playing to go along with the flow.
Overall thoughts: We'll need to see Kippla's overall activity on the forums to decide this. I'll look at it later.

Dolby
Oh god I don't even know. He claims he is busy and he seemed pretty sincere, yet at the same time I do think he's using that to "play dumb" - aka, when he posted earlier, he didn't use any of the most recent info and just scratched up a conclusion.
Overall thoughts: I think we need to see how tonight plays out to figure this one out, as well as activity on the forums.

Kuma
I know nothing about Kuma lol. I saw maybe two posts? That was it. I can't think of anything I can draw up for Kuma so one of the more experienced players will have to think about this.

FireNinja1
This bothers me because I know he's active on the forums , yet hes not defending himself against any accusations. What iLoveYou said up there about mafia not targeting me because I was focused on FireNinja1 makes some sense, but I really do think he's starting to become a problem!
Overall thoughts: a go-to player to consider if there's nothing else to be done

1) Lunatic seems to be the most Town aligned player on that list. She started the game by forming a PM Circle with me & Blu Rose. Had she been Mafia, I don't believe she would have exposed the two of them like this. Although, I really do still have my doubts about her. She is continuosly pushing for FireNinja1 and did push for him during the Tom lynching fest. I'm really not sure what the motivation is behind the Lunatic + reverie, vs. FireNinja1 thing going on. There could possibly be a red role amongst you three in particular. Again, I feel like Lunatic is the most Town aligned player on my list. Still someone to pay attention to.

Yes, you're exactly right about with this statement
Had she been mafia, I don't think she would have exposed the two of them like this.
I would definitely hold my tongue more when it comes to stuff with PM's. I've been pushing for FireNinja because I honestly do find him scummy looking. He hasn't even tried to make any kind of a defense at all, and he's been relatively active in other parts of the forum, which again makes me wonder. One last thing to point out: As mafia, I had only shared my "suspicions of people", I never really pushed for someone to be lynched, like I am now.

2) Dolby is completely being forgotten about. His posts are not enough to convince anyone that he is Town aligned. Here are all of his posts for people to read over (trust me it's not a lot): http://www.belltreeforums.com/search...archid=1782518

His posts literally went from: "START THE GAME TONIGHT!" to "Just so you all know, I'm still here just very busy". He can just easily slide by to the end. I find it odd, by the way, that people are bringing up FireNinja1 but not Dolby.

Well, good thing you mentioned that because I kind of did forget he was playing. LOL. It is odd that he hasn't posted much either, and if would like to hear more from him. But like you with Dolby, FireNinja is a hunch~

Oh hey, don't forget about PurplPanda too. I completely forgot he(?) was playing the game, unless he roleclaimed to someone? Maybe he's in the chatzy

##Vote: Dolby
Placeholder because I havn't read througth the thread yet

Stuff like that makes me believe Dolby might be Mafia, over someone like Kippla for example. This vote was made during today's lynch against Tom.

Now the question is, did Dolby vote to avoid modkill?

Tom (9 votes)
Trundle
oath2order
Kuma
Tom
Champ2947
PurplPanda
iLoveYou
Ashtot
Lauren

Fireninja1 (2 Votes)
Lunatic
reverie,

Dolby (1 Vote)
Dolby

Notice, Kippla didn't vote. It feels like she's not afraid to get modkilled (by lack of posts + vote), which makes me believe she MAY be more Town aligned.

Back