• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia VI: Faithful June [Game Over/Town Win]

Yes, it is true. The Detective we are working with decided to inspect Beary on Night 1, who was the psychopath. Beary returned mafia aligned, therefore the Detective knew they were insane. I was suspicious of Champ feeding information so I got the Insane Detective to inspect him last night. He returned green, therefore he is mafia.

ku-xlarge.gif

Darn you meddling kids, I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for your stupid Priest!

Last edited:
Yes, it is true. The Detective we are working with decided to inspect Beary on Night 1, who was the psychopath. Beary returned mafia aligned, therefore the Detective knew they were insane. I was suspicious of Champ feeding information so I got the Insane Detective to inspect him last night. He returned green, therefore he is mafia.

Maybe the detective is not actually insane. But, if you insist go ahead, lynch me. I want to see the observers chat anyway. I'll just post some gifs.

First up to bat is reverie, our lovely new mafia player who actually contributes and makes an effort to play the game.

Day one most of their posts could be written off as simply trying to get into the swing of things, from wanting to no lynch to just bandwagoning because they don't know any better. Along the way seriously pushing the lynch for Prin, initially forcing out Prin's original claim as Detective and then later on Priest. Who has the most to gain from knowing all that besides mafia? Sure how Prin caught Blu Rose was strange but it could have easily been chalked up to a bluff if Prin was suspicious. Instead reverie felt the need to find the truth, which doomed Prin even more. I'm only seeing red here.

Second up is good ole Farobi who seems to continuously skirt by and simply bandwagons. Like I'm not even going to bother a spoiler paragraph as most of his posts is "Day 1 sucks" or it's more of that "kawaii" bs. He knew Waffles was most likely blue but still threw them under the bus anyways. Farobi has done nothing "pro-town" as well Trundle, aren't you going to lynch him like you want to lynch me?

Then there's your caring brother Ashtot, who you believe without a doubt is town and won't listen if anyone says otherwise. He's done nothing pro-town either, but you insist on keeping him around just because you guys are blood. His posts have been "#kawaiidesu" and "Trundle will carry" and "Voldemort is in this anime". Literally nothing of use.

I was going to build a case against lynn, but now that you've doomed them I see no point to.

So can those three be cleared of suspicion? o:

I know mafia can accuse other mafia Idk just something I thought I'd point out

Actually, mafia please kill me tonight, I will be forever grateful.

Maybe the detective is not actually insane. But, if you insist go ahead, lynch me. I want to see the observers chat anyway. I'll just post some gifs.

They're proven insane. They inspected beary, who returned as mafia. Obviously that's not true, therefore, insane.

[18:52] <Cory> What is the insane cop had hallunications

Do you honestly think that the insane cop, one player out of the 20 that were alive at the time got a hallucination? That's a 5% chane.

[18:54] <Cory> These idiots caught me too lol. I don't care anymore. Night kill suggestions?

Either Tom is trolling, or you're scum. If I die tonight, then you're so obviously scummy it's not even funny.

Round of applause to Oath for getting himself killed tonight because the mafia will try to convince the town to lynch me.
tumblr_mwq523Z0Mx1qi8lwno1_400.gif

First up to bat is reverie, our lovely new mafia player who actually contributes and makes an effort to play the game.

Day one most of their posts could be written off as simply trying to get into the swing of things, from wanting to no lynch to just bandwagoning because they don't know any better. Along the way seriously pushing the lynch for Prin, initially forcing out Prin's original claim as Detective and then later on Priest. Who has the most to gain from knowing all that besides mafia? Sure how Prin caught Blu Rose was strange but it could have easily been chalked up to a bluff if Prin was suspicious. Instead reverie felt the need to find the truth, which doomed Prin even more. I'm only seeing red here.

Second up is good ole Farobi who seems to continuously skirt by and simply bandwagons. Like I'm not even going to bother a spoiler paragraph as most of his posts is "Day 1 sucks" or it's more of that "kawaii" bs. He knew Waffles was most likely blue but still threw them under the bus anyways. Farobi has done nothing "pro-town" as well Trundle, aren't you going to lynch him like you want to lynch me?

Then there's your caring brother Ashtot, who you believe without a doubt is town and won't listen if anyone says otherwise. He's done nothing pro-town either, but you insist on keeping him around just because you guys are blood. His posts have been "#kawaiidesu" and "Trundle will carry" and "Voldemort is in this anime". Literally nothing of use.

I was going to build a case against lynn, but now that you've doomed them I see no point to.

Oh. Am I supposed to defend myself for this? I didn't see it earlier.

I just wanted to point out that if there are any actual Detectives left in the game, please PM me. We need to do things right these last few nights.
Also, it would be appreciated if the last veteran roleclaimed to me as well.

Back