• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

Everyone here has very different opinions about who should be lynched today. I am keeping my vote on Makkine for now as she has yet to defend herself.

I was at school, [why I wasn't posting all day today.]

I'm just going to say I am a blue role. [Just like last time..urgh.]
--
I've seemed to get the reason of inactivity. To be honest, that's the only reason I'm being lynched.
okay I say we consider lynching Makkine today

why? because she's inactive and there's no one else to go for
also because we need a starting point

a no lynch is a total waste, and it's been proven we need to get rid of inactives early on such as in MM4 when DOLBY WAS MAFIA and he stayed pretty much quiet the entire time

As this was on like page one, I said when I sighed up I would try not to be too busy/inactive. I'm not inactive at the moment [also i'm invis], having to be on for the past week/days. I'm pretty sure all of you want me lynched is because
Inactivity
Noncontributing

That's it. Yes, I know you wanted to go to the inactive route, since you guys/gals had nothing to go off on Day One. Now, I agree that No Lynch day 1 is a bit of a waste as well, I have no suspicious. (Yes, I am clueless as I was in MM3..)

However, I'm still looking at all of the post's more thoroughly at the moment since I haven't been here all day, and skimmed a bit.

Also, trying a bit harder this game, and I should be more active on spring break. I get on early 7 on weekdays and get off at 10 P.M EST. Weekends..I stay up late and wake up early.

She actually posted, there we go. I say let's give Makkine a chance. I said I wanted to get her to post, and she says she will.

Trundle, you didn't quote what happened afterwards. You fool.

So what happened afterwards?

I agree with oath2order. Makkine does show that she is indeed busy/inactive. Although in what little time she has, I hope she makes room to post, as she says she would.

Why bother posting Farley when I could just skip to a term many already know like townie? Plus I have a tendency to claim blue as mafia, which I would have kept closer to my chest.

Personally, I felt it necessary to give the full claim of Cyrus so people would understand why I was asking for one bell. If I'm correct, regular townies start out with 2 bells, but I started with 3. If I claimed "townie" and asked for the bell so I could test the shovel & pitfall at Night people would know I have a different name than "townie". It was better be honest than try to cover up my role.

CreeperHugz has traditionally been very inactive (useless) in games, citing being busy at school as a reason. That said, I'd quite like to know Karen's reasoning too because she wasn't around for the older games and I doubt she's familiar with Creeper's style.

I'll trust Makkine. tbh I doubt she'd lie about her role being blue, the easy way out would be just saying she's a townie and I don't think as an inexperienced player she would take the risk if she were mafia saying she's blue. I think she wants to change this game and be active as much as she can :)

did that make any sense

As of now my suspicions lie into fn1 but I may change my vote for him unless he has a good defense. So yeah basically unless we have better evidence on someone else I'm keeping that vote for him.

CreeperHugz has traditionally been very inactive (useless) in games, citing being busy at school as a reason. That said, I'd quite like to know Karen's reasoning too because she wasn't around for the older games and I doubt she's familiar with Creeper's style.
Hugz is the most active member of Dark Veil (a roleplay), but she hasn't posted at all. She also lives in Britain, and I believe its around 10-11 PM there.

I'll trust Makkine. tbh I doubt she'd lie about her role being blue, the easy way out would be just saying she's a townie and I don't think as an inexperienced player she would take the risk if she were mafia saying she's blue. I think she wants to change this game and be active as much as she can :)

did that make any sense

As of now my suspicions lie into fn1 but I may change my vote for him unless he has a good defense. So yeah basically unless we have better evidence on someone else I'm keeping that vote for him.

Who do you think of changing your vote to? Just wondering.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait read it wrong sorry.

Who do you think of changing your vote to? Just wondering.

Right now not sure, as I said I don't think I'd change unless I have a good reason too or unless there's a better suspect with reasons, and as of now he's currently in re-tail forum buying stuff e-e I hope he defends himself if he's town and soon, since his post said he wouldn't shut up and be quiet

Maybe I'm just confused because I'm new but is this how we determine if people are mafia or not? Just base it on their activity levels?
Mafia probably would either: Not post to hide their true identity or Post to hide their true identity. Either way, both ways are in favor of the Mafia. Pointing fingers randomly isn't going to help the town. Besides inactivity, are there any other reasons why we should lynch FireNinja or Makkine?

From the excuses I've seen so far, (Time zone, Tests, etc.), you can still participate in some way before the voting. I mean, the deadline is a more than day left! I'm pretty sure you can at least get 2 or 3 posts in before the reaping.

I just wanted to note that bandwagoning just to get someone lynched is exactly what the Mafia want. They want this day to end as quickly as possible and they want us to lynch someone important. I think we should let this drag out at least until everyone has had a chance to post, and more compelling evidence is presented. :lemon:

(Came back from school)
I will most likely go down the FireNinja1 route. He hasn't really kept to his "I'll contribute" promise too well, and when he does post:
A) It's just to avoid modkill which is just getting repetitive
B) Always posts short and to the point posts, and there is always something keeping him for some reason. If you know you won't be here for most of the game don't play.
It seems a lot of other people are going down this route as well. I don't think Makkine and Gallows but those two are definitely some to look at later on.

Maybe I'm just confused because I'm new but is this how we determine if people are mafia or not? Just base it on their activity levels?
Mafia probably would either: Not post to hide their true identity or Post to hide their true identity. Either way, both ways are in favor of the Mafia. Pointing fingers randomly isn't going to help the town. Besides inactivity, are there any other reasons why we should lynch FireNinja or Makkine?
On day 1, we almost always lynch inactives. Then, in the coming days, we lynch those who people have rolechecked and so on.

Back