• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

Yes. Maybe lithia could be lynched, as she has only posted to kinda say hi but not develop the story.

Can we at least wait until most of the other people that haven't posted post something?

So it comes down to FireNinja or Makkine ??

- - - Post Merge - - -

I bet at least one of the inactives/unknowns are mafia .-.

I want to wait at least like 12 more hours before I vote. Some people have time zone differences. Some of you are expecting people to be on 12 hours a day. Most people here have lives you know.

While I somewhat agree with lynching Makkine, I think we should wait until other people have had a chance to post. Time zones can be an issue, so not everyone has posted yet, and we may find that someone else displays a dummy behaviour, but if everyone votes for Makkine straight away, we might reach majority votes before, then the one who seems scummy would avoid a lynch, an it wouldn't help us (unless Makkine is indeed scrum, then it doesn't matter either way).

I know -- which is why I'm bring up Tom.
He role claimed early in the game saying that he's town but so far he's been jumping on everyone else.

Tom made me suspicious too... It is just how he blurted it out and left it...

Just as a defense for Tom, it's very stupid to call someone out for calling others out. He obviously is not going to jump out on himself, mafia or not. Also, we can easily just call you both out for calling him out. It's honestly just really stupid to call someone out for trying to help the town look at Day 1 lynches.

What Makkine has said is exactly what I think is terrible town gameplay. If Makkine is mafia, then good for you, you made yourself look like a really terrible playing townie. If you're town, you're playing very stupidly. The point of mafia is not to sit back until you're called out for a lynch due to previous game behavior and then make a stupid little post on "omg y u lynch me i good". Instead, show us you're willing to contribute to the town by, from what you have read, make some posts, ignore the baseless accusations. Remember that all Day 1 lynches nearly never have evidence, so making a defense post is completely unneeded. Keep playing as if you haven't been called out, and if that means going afk, then you probably deserve the lynch anyway.

Next, we don't want everyone going around wasting their bells on these two items. Jubs has made it fairly obvious that there will be more items later in the game. Try to save your bells for when it really counts, and write your will for someone you really trust (after discussing with 1-2 other you trust, in the same chatroom at the same time, usually). If you don't know who to trust, just go to someone who seems to be trying to help the town in any way they can.

Lastly, I'm waiting for VillageDweller's Day 1 godfather guess ;D

http://www.belltreeforums.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=150171 Again for reference <3 yeah i'm blind blueleaf has posted. purplpanda hasn't though

also one thing I didn't make clear in my post is that not all their posts are contributive really (e.g Lithia's post no offence bby) but they have at least acknowledged the game's start =p
I was at school, and we had a standardized test. We have one tomorrow as well, so I won't be posting much. However, I bought something today from Nookling Junction, and here is what I figured out so far:
Water cooler does absolutely nothing
Pitfalls have a chance of roleblocking someone, but you need a shovel
There are 7-8 mafia
And that's it.

Yeah but that role claim right when the game started was weird. I'm not calling him out for calling others out, I'm just saying that you guys should keep an eye on him because so far he has been acting suspiciously.

Yeah but that role claim right when the game started was weird. I'm not calling him out for calling others out, I'm just saying that you guys should keep an eye on him because so far he has been acting suspiciously.

I do it quite often in my townie games as well, actually. Claiming townie is a great way to get the mafia to just leave you alone, especially for strong players who have a lot to say in the game. I do understand how you're calling him out, but it's commonly done, I've done it like the last 3-4 games (even though I'm always still targeted night one but protected by doctors, btw don't protect me).

Next, we don't want everyone going around wasting their bells on these two items. Jubs has made it fairly obvious that there will be more items later in the game. Try to save your bells for when it really counts, and write your will for someone you really trust (after discussing with 1-2 other you trust, in the same chatroom at the same time, usually). If you don't know who to trust, just go to someone who seems to be trying to help the town in any way they can.

I was at school, and we had a standardized test. We have one tomorrow as well, so I won't be posting much. However, I bought something today from Nookling Junction, and here is what I figured out so far:
Water cooler does absolutely nothing
Pitfalls have a chance of roleblocking someone, but you need a shovel
There are 7-8 mafia
And that's it.

this goes right against trundle's post b4 u :{
yeah imo like we've already figured out what all the items do. Didn't need to buy/try out these ones lol, I'm sure there will be much better items to buy later which you could've saved your bells for. :(
Also PurplPanda I wasn't calling you out for not posting i was just addressing ACNL noodle saying that they had seen you in here when you hadn't posted yet. =p

Trundle - in due time. :} I have like one hunch but it's really dumb and they're probably a town member. :(
Makkine - look at trundle's post!! people won't lynch you if you try :) (i mean unless u turn up red if you're inspected or u r suspicious #soznotsoz)

right now im leaning towards fireninja1. his name has been brought up numerous times and he hasn't said a word. i believe he's been online, too? though he does have time i guess. but it seems like it would be in his best interest to reply as soon as possible before people have it further set in their minds to lynch him.

The thing about FireNinja1 is that...he's most definitely on the forums and he's active and stuff. Like he'll post on every other thread other than Mafia which idk just makes me always suspicious of him. That's why I'm voting for him

Waiting for cory, makkine or fireninja1 to speak up. I don't really have a problem with lynching any one of them..

Interesting how Jer reacted to Tom's post. It was a pretty intense defence considering we are early on but i'm inclined to think it was to do with Tom having a baseless claim in his eyes than an actual scum fit. We'll have to wait and see but keep it in mind.

Jer got very defensive, which is fine. I want some of those players to get a little mad or at least active, something I wanted from Jer. He told me pre-game that we wouldn't work together, which is absolutely fine considering the last time we tried that I immediately stabbed him in the back. :)

Tom, I want to know why you insist on posting these player tier lists. I appreciate, and I'm sure the others strong players on that list also appreciate being highlighted on what is essentially a Mafia hitlist.

I doubt very seriously Mafia need me to make their own hit list for them, I'm sure they've already been discussing who to kill off without my list. Secondly if they kill off too many strong players, they run the risk of revealing theirs to the remaining players who ought to be smart enough to lynch them.

I agree on the roleclaiming, but what value does the Cyrus role actually have now that the extra bell has been used to towns advantage. There isn't really much of a need to go roleclaiming a near-vanilla role so early in the game if you were scum. I'd say this is more of a titled-townie role, which is interesting considering Tom claimed as just a vanilla townie. With a closed set up like this, it's not difficult to wonder if there actually are such things as pure townie roles.

Why bother posting Farley when I could just skip to a term many already know like townie? Plus I have a tendency to claim blue as mafia, which I would have kept closer to my chest.

I know -- which is why I'm bring up Tom.
He role claimed early in the game saying that he's town but so far he's been jumping on everyone else.

I wonder what I have in mind with jumping on people?

That is simply because Tom has built a wall of salt between us. Not to mention that he accuses me of the same thing every game for no reason.

I haven't accused you every game of being mafia. Game V, I accused you of being blue or red sure, but I told you I leaned blue simply based off the things I knew. Plus Game VI I knew who scum was, no need to accuse you then. :) If memory serves, you've had the fortune of being blue every single game so far.

It's from MIV when he offered me an olive branch of friendship after a few disputes in previous games. But as I took that branch, trusting he had turned from his history of mistrust and deceitfulness, I felt the stab of a rusty knife in my upper back. I laid there dying and only one person stood near me. It was Tom, my only ally! He was the only one near me but surely my friend, and a fellow town cop, was not the one to commit this act. "Help me," I shouted in agony. "Who could have done this," he questioned as embracing my bleeding body. I thought I died that day in the arms of an ally. My cop brother on the force! But alas, he was not an ally at all. He was no brother! Because it was his hand, driven by the scum in his mind and the darkness of his heart, that had stabbed me in the back on that fateful night. And I never forgave. And I never forgot.
I was on HR's payroll, plenty of room for dirty cops in Mafia VI. :)

Just as a defense for Tom, it's very stupid to call someone out for calling others out. He obviously is not going to jump out on himself, mafia or not. Also, we can easily just call you both out for calling him out. It's honestly just really stupid to call someone out for trying to help the town look at Day 1 lynches.

-snip Lynch Makkine snip-

Thanks Trundle. Definitely save your bells and don't use the block function of the pitfall all wily-nily. You run the risk of blocking our blues just as much as you run the chance of blocking our reds. And come on VD, don't keep your adoring public waiting. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

According to the others, I always act suspiciously in every game. I guess that's just my playstyle, damned no matter what I do. :)

The thing about FireNinja1 is that...he's most definitely on the forums and he's active and stuff. Like he'll post on every other thread other than Mafia which idk just makes me always suspicious of him. That's why I'm voting for him
He did that in the VI. He was inactive, and was still a townie. To be honest, I'm still suspicious of him, but I think we should have more evidence before we lynch him.

Jer got very defensive, which is fine. I want some of those players to get a little mad or at least active, something I wanted from Jer. He told me pre-game that we wouldn't work together, which is absolutely fine considering the last time we tried that I immediately stabbed him in the back. :)

I doubt very seriously Mafia need me to make their own hit list for them, I'm sure they've already been discussing who to kill off without my list. Secondly if they kill off too many strong players, they run the risk of revealing theirs to the remaining players who ought to be smart enough to lynch them.

Why bother posting Farley when I could just skip to a term many already know like townie? Plus I have a tendency to claim blue as mafia, which I would have kept closer to my chest.

I wonder what I have in mind with jumping on people?

I haven't accused you every game of being mafia. Game V, I accused you of being blue or red sure, but I told you I leaned blue simply based off the things I knew. Plus Game VI I knew who scum was, no need to accuse you then. :) If memory serves, you've had the fortune of being blue every single game so far.

I was on HR's payroll, plenty of room for dirty cops in Mafia VI. :)

Thanks Trundle. Definitely save your bells and don't use the block function of the pitfall all wily-nily. You run the risk of blocking our blues just as much as you run the chance of blocking our reds. And come on VD, don't keep your adoring public waiting. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

According to the others, I always act suspiciously in every game. I guess that's just my playstyle, damned no matter what I do. :)
TOM, YOUR POST IS TOO BIG AND HAS OFFENDED ME, MY EYES, AND MY FRIEND TINA. NEXT TIME DO REFRAIN FROM SUCH BEHAVIOR.

Brought to you by Tina

<Tinaa> someone yell at tom for me. his post hurts my eyes. ty.

He did that in the VI. He was inactive, and was still a townie. To be honest, I'm still suspicious of him, but I think we should have more evidence before we lynch him.

With that attitude we risk lynching nobody day one. Sure it sucks when we lynch town/blue, but we really ought to narrow down the list of suspects.

Back