• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

What was it supposed to be?

Biased

- - - Post Merge - - -

I fail to see the wrong in her post. Could you elaborate more?

Also, I think Minties was 'acting up' because you were making false accusations about her. Yes, she hasn't made many posts, but when you look at the length and quality of them, they would equal like, 20 or 30 'regular' length posts.
I honestly didn't consider her that much, I just happened to mention her name once, and she goes all berserk. Which is why I consider her a little bit more than some others now.

Your first post about me:

I don't know who to write a will to yet :p. I think Minties would be a better lynch then Makkine stm

I honestly didn't consider her that much, I just happened to mention her name once, and she goes all berserk. Which is why I consider her a little bit more than some others now.

I hardly went berserk. I called you out for making baseless accusations and said that you need to provide evidence if you're going to call me out. Wouldn't anyone want to defend themselves when someone just blatantly says "Yeah I'm going to lynch you over this other person because reasons"? I understand you're new, but welcome to mafia. I play hard here because I don't give a flying tiger about people's outside of game feelings. If you're going to post stupid things and try to get people lynched for nothing, I'm going to continue to call you out. If I die tonight, I hope the rest of you guys look very closely at Kit.

Your first post about me:

I hardly went berserk. I called you out for making baseless accusations and said that you need to provide evidence if you're going to call me out. Wouldn't anyone want to defend themselves when someone just blatantly says "Yeah I'm going to lynch you over this other person because reasons"? I understand you're new, but welcome to mafia. I play hard here because I don't give a flying tiger about people's outside of game feelings. If you're going to post stupid things and try to get people lynched for nothing, I'm going to continue to call you out. If I die tonight, I hope the rest of you guys look very closely at Kit.
Actually I was replying to a post someone else said about you, Purpl's I think.

There are two names I want to call out real quick just as a bit of a questioning.
ProfGallows - Why did you stop posting after I called you out yesterday? Trying to keep attention off of yourself? I knew you were online, so I just don't know why you sank back into the depths and kept quiet. I knew Day 1 is rough, but your lack of calling anyone out and bandwagoning confuses me.

KarlaKGB - You don't have very many posts this game and the ones you have generally don't help out the town very much. I'm kinda confused why you and Tom both voted Makkine so quickly at the beginning of Day 1. You've been very quiet and it's different from some other games you have played where you have made huge posts that about 20 minutes to read on a good day.

KarlaKGB - You don't have very many posts this game and the ones you have generally don't help out the town very much. I'm kinda confused why you and Tom both voted Makkine so quickly at the beginning of Day 1. You've been very quiet and it's different from some other games you have played where you have made huge posts that about 20 minutes to read on a good day.

I agree! His relative quietness reminds me of how he played in Mafia V. I had thought of this a while ago, but I was kind of scared to point it out, 'cause y'know... It's Karla. ;_; (For all the noobs, he was mafia in V)

Because I ****ed up as the shaman. ._.

But yeah, it's just something I pointed out. He is usually more active, but he could be busy. Isn't there some game that he was playing a lot?

Mafia 3 where he was town and killed everybody

I only big wall of posted once, and that was in Mafia 3 when there was much more to do on the first day. You two are also forgetting to factor in Mini Mafias 1 and 3 where I didn't post nearly as much. You better have more than that if you want to make a case against me, because there's no way I'm going to let town lose me over post counts.

In case you haven't noticed, the thread had been a s**tfest of everyone vs Beary and Purplpanda. I avoid shoddy threads when that happens and use PMs instead. You're calling me out over posts that "generally don't help town"? Your posts aren't much better. Rather I see someone who fancies themselves as a master scumcatcher of late. The problem with that bigshot gungho cavalier attitude is that unless you know what the hell you're doing, you end up doing more harm to town than scum. Weren't you one of the people leading the lynch on Purplpanda? Good job.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why did I vote Makkine? Because they were inactive, and their previous performance was dire. Letting herself get lynched as a doctor with no resistance? Unacceptable. I voted her early to make a point and it drew her out of her shell and got her posting.

Vote to get information. Lynch to kill scum.

I only big wall of posted once, and that was in Mafia 3 when there was much more to do on the first day. You two are also forgetting to factor in Mini Mafias 1 and 3 where I didn't post nearly as much. You better have more than that if you want to make a case against me, because there's no way I'm going to let town lose me over post counts.

In case you haven't noticed, the thread had been a s**tfest of everyone vs Beary and Purplpanda. I avoid shoddy threads when that happens and use PMs instead. You're calling me out over posts that "generally don't help town"? Your posts aren't much better. Rather I see someone who fancies themselves as a master scumcatcher of late. The problem with that bigshot gungho cavalier attitude is that unless you know what the hell you're doing, you end up doing more harm to town than scum. Weren't you one of the people leading the lynch on Purplpanda? Good job.

Whoa calm down cowboy!
I was just wondering why you weren't posting very much! No need to be so cranky! I was just trying my best to help the town when no one else had any good ideas, and Purpl was acting very anti-town. Also, you still haven't answered my question about voting for Makkine. I just want to get the town to work together, not create tension between us!

Welcome to the game Laurina!

Everyone needs to calm down, you're giving the mafia a place to hide among this chaos.

Why must we fight? Can't we just talk this out with mafia? :')

Biased

- - - Post Merge - - -

I find it funny that when Purpl's name was mentioned once she went full on berserk, yet you didn't suspect her at all. Minties "acting up" doesn't even compare to how Purpl reacted when she was mentioned. Now you're starting to suspect her with zero evidence.

You're so fricking lucky that Purpl ended up being a townie. If she had flipped mafia you would be screwed right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I agree, don't vote for him just because he got defensive!

Holy, ****. Hypocritical much?

Back