• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

Why do we even care about this anyway that's he past and it probably won't change much

How about we discuss who to lynch AFTER the night is over?

Oh really?

Prove it.

Can't prove it, but i can remember some of the content

You were the detective, you knew who all the blues were so you said something like this "i'll defend you if you tell me your role"

I lied to you and told you that i was a townie

Then you said "DAMMIT, YOU AREN'T THE DETECTIVE"

Why do we even care about this anyway that's he past and it probably won't change much

How about we discuss who to lynch AFTER the night is over?

It still helps to discuss who to lynch during the night, as we don't have much to talk about. What do you think we should discuss, then?

It still helps to discuss who to lynch during the night, as we don't have much to talk about. What do you think we should discuss, then?

It depends who dies during the night .-. Like we could discuss a lynch candidate now and they could be dead day 2, idk go talk about it then

Can't prove it, but i can remember some of the content

You were the detective, you knew who all the blues were so you said something like this "i'll defend you if you tell me your role"

I lied to you and told you that i was a townie

Then you said "DAMMIT, YOU AREN'T THE DETECTIVE"

Considering how throughout that game, I was the detective saying to everybody I was in contact with the detective, that doesn't entirely make sense.

Nice try.

Considering how throughout that game, I was the detective saying to everybody I was in contact with the detective, that doesn't entirely make sense.

Nice try.
How doesn't it?
The point that i'm trying to get across here is that you act differently when biased as scum, and apart from that possible false memory the behavior correlates and shows that it's likely that you are scum

Here is a comparison of oath's behavior to now when he had a bias against me

Mafia four, oath townie, dolby townie
He didn't even acknowledge my existence except to say how useless one of my posts was, didn't jump up to lynch me

Mini mafia three, oath detective, dolby roleblocker
Tried baiting me through pm, waited for a valid reason to lynch me to do so

Mafia five, oath roleblocker, dolby bus driver
Jumped up at the first chance to attempt to lynch me on day one

I'm on my kindle, so i can't do multiple quotes time very well, but compare these three games, all of them he is biased against me for blowing him up in tbt mafia three and he hadn't had his revenge (he seemed pretty mad), compare to this game, where when i won he in mm four he seemed very mad at me, something that could possibly make him biased in this game, i would like it if you consider oath for the next lynch

What does this post look like? It reminds me a lot of this

Right now I think that oath is the safest lynch (I'd defend myself, but it's true that I've only posted once and I've been offline a lot lately)

First, how is he so convinced that the mafia know his role? He told Kuma that he was in CONTACT (not actually) with the vig, which, if Kuma is mafia, is no reason to have him roleblocked. If he is town, then it probably was a random roleblock like what kuma said earlier.

Second, I find your typo highly suspicious, but this could be similar to game three when Hikari (a townie) posted "God mayor" about VD (the godfather).

Honestly, I think that he was trying to up his status within the town by claiming vig so that people would be afraid to lynch him

Crack evidence, calling back to previous games, not quoting.

Who bought the water cooler? I feel bad for them

Well, it is Justin
I just realized, there are so many puns of Justin's name.

Tom that is just too perfect

Keep an eye on Dolby guys

I'm going to bed, goodnight everyone.

dW9bCS8.png

WELL THANK YOU to the most spammy person I've ever had the misfortune of playing with in a mafia game. Next time are you going to tell us when you brush your teeth or take a shower? Posts like these are the reason the thread is now at 67 pages when it's only night one. Condense your thoughts or don't post at all if you have nothing to contribute. "Lol so funny" is not a quality post and has no place in this thread. All it does is derail us from finding who mafia is because all the actual evidence gets buried under bull**** like this.

I also want to mention that Kuma says that "Pelly" is the name of all Townies, and I highly doubt she didn't read the Roles part of the OP. I'm going to keep an eye on her.

I skim-read the pm and I just looked at the part where my rolename was revealed in the pm. I am already aware that every townie has a different name by people in the irc!

I skim-read the pm and I just looked at the part where my rolename was revealed in the pm. I am already aware that every townie has a different name by people in the irc!

The PM is so short though. Skim reading would be reading the entire thing.

Cross posting for any observers:

Looking for a replacement for Gandalf in Animal Crossing Mafia. Please PM me if you are not playing the game currently and would be willing to join to replace Gandalf. (assuming you haven't already joined the observer chat or learned information you shouldn't have) It would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Last call. I really would like a replacement if possible. You have until the end of the current Night to contact me if interested or I'll have to mod kill. :( And I would prefer not to. So yeah please contact me if you can replace!

Look, hating on me is going to make me less likely to trust you. For the majority of the game so far, I was at school and had no chance to post. I'm not that good at making huge posts, but the first day is always slow. Pointing fingers gets us mostly nowhere.
Okay I'm really going now.

Sure, I was at school too! What made you unable to post too! I. Certainly could.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Beary, no one is accusing u of being mafia. You are just a distraction IMO.

LaurinaMN is joining the game to replace Gandalf as of now. Please welcome her to the game!

Thanks everyone c:
Seeing that the game had already started, I actually PMed Justin for the link to the observers chat. Since he needed a replacement, couldn't turn down the opportunity. This also means I haven't read up on Day/Night one. I'll be taking a nap, and the rest of the day I'll be lurking for Day two's contribution. It has been awhile since my last game, and I promise I won't be like Mafia V (almost modkilled a few times due to inactivity, while Tom pretty much played my role for me).

Almost mod killed is better than definitely mod killed which almost happened without a replacement.

Back