• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

Since I'm confirmed town (got Truffle on board for Cory), I'd like the bells. I would gladly use the observatory pass.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean, I have 6. Just give me the 2 and I'll give the rest to Kaiaa.

So Gallows confirmed that what the Observatory pass does is a lie, i think it's worth buying again for town to really know for sure.

Kaiaa do you have enough bells? Im more than willing to vote for you if the bells you have now + bells earned will surpass 8 bells.
I currently have 5 bells so if you want me to get the observatory I can do that.

Oath would be another great candidate for the bells if he want's to try out the observatory

You know who's been dying a lot?

Blues.

And you know who likes to call themselves an excellent blue-sniper?

Dolby

I just want to put that out there. I know we're still on the voting phase for bells, and Gallows dies no matter what, but I just want to say that.

Would the amazing machine be of use to us? I believe I have enough bells left to buy it. :)

(Can someone remind me what it did? I seriously don't remember and I don't feel like searching through a thousand posts)

Would the amazing machine be of use to us? I believe I have enough bells left to buy it. :)

(Can someone remind me what it did? I seriously don't remember and I don't feel like searching through a thousand posts)

Kaiaa did it in this or the last page.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's basically a census.

Confirmed 6 scum in the game. No third parties.

Kaiaa did it in this or the last page.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's basically a census.

Confirmed 6 scum in the game. No third parties.

Oh, that's all. I didn't even see that... I've been brainfarting in this game a lot.

Anyways, Kaiaa seems like our official item user so I'll vote for her.

"no actually I'm Lyle. I'm kind of like a mafia detective, except I don't get to see roles. just colors."

well that's who he is.

Well, I guess today will be a pretty quick day. I voted to give the bells to Kaiaa.
RIP Trundle & Makkine!

Voting anyone else is out of the question for me. I'm voting Gallows when lynch starts.

Also, I do believe that the bells should go to Kaiaa, like last time.

Whoa Gallows!
Nicely planned fellow, but we are going to be lynching you now.
Goooodddbbbyyyee Gallows! ;)

Did we vote who the bells go to yet? I'll check since I just woke up

I'll vote for Kaiaa for the bells as well. She seems like she can handle them all pretty well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and if ACNL noodle hasn't already tested out the envelope, I can buy it to test it out. It's probably a message you send when you die (most likely forwarded to the host) or something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: Most likely used for the mail system.

Back