• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

Hi. I'd love to get 3 Bells from you too if you're willing to transfer them, TheCreeperHugz.

lel it's fine :) <3 bye lithia see ya

Truffle: where did the hit go then?
there were two kills, mafia kp is 2
where did your axe hit go? o-o

Maybe he used it on beary/lynn? I know mafia gets a kill at night too, so it was probably either one of them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How many bells do you need? I have quite a few, since I haven't bought anything.

I'll take any you are willing to give.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*as much

Three Town Deaths .-.
One being inactive/modkill, seriously? If you think you're going to be inactive to the point you're modkilled, let someone else play.

Again, I'd really like to test out a few items too, if there are still untested items.

Three Town Deaths .-.
One being inactive/modkill, seriously? If you think you're going to be inactive to the point you're modkilled, let someone else play.

Again, I'd really like to test out a few items too, if there are still untested items.

I think all are already tested. It's sad there's no T.I.Y.

Maybe he used it on beary/lynn? I know mafia gets a kill at night too, so it was probably either one of them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll take any you are willing to give.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*as much

Farobi wanted there, you might as well have the rest, since you can probably make better use of them than I can.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*three

Oh ****. I thought I put this in the description of the axe. It takes two hits on the player to kill them. I only used one, so they didn't die obviously. I didn't use my first hit on Beary or Lynn. You may ask Lunatic if you don't believe me.

You can make that transfer when your ready.
Wow, I don't have near enough as I thought I did. Only have 4. ;-; dangit
I still need a couple more.
Still, who should the 11 bells go to?

Like I said in my first post I can't tell you guys who I used my first hit on or else a mafia doctor may protect the person. Sorry. >.>

I would love to get the bells from the auction if anyone else is up for it. I played a part in Jeremy's lynch and I believe that I am Town in the eyes of many here. I also played parts in some undercover messaging and more-or-less contributed to the death of KarlaKGB as well. Lunatic can confirm.

*obligatory Obama picture*

I agree with Farobi, but, maybe we should split some of that money, because I can buy some with more money, it's just what everyone needs buying. I feel I owe it to the community to buy something though

I would love to get the bells from the auction if anyone else is up for it. I played a part in Jeremy's lynch and I believe that I am Town in the eyes of many here. I also played parts in some undercover messaging and more-or-less contributed to the death of KarlaKGB as well. Lunatic can confirm.

*obligatory Obama picture*
What would you do with the bells?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need the bells because I think I've found a Mafioso.

I also said a while back I'd love the bells

I was working with Kaiaa and tsundere. tsundere and I thought of the Gallows not mentioning killing Jeremy thing, and we brought it up with Kaiaa (THEN KAIAA DIED.. FML..)
then I brought it up with Laurina and we got Jeremy lynched LOL
You can always ask her if you need confirmation o: (Laurina I mean)

farobi: how did you play a part in jeremy's lynch? (i'm not accusing u of not i'm just asking bcos I forgot how lol)

Back