• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

I agree with you about Kuma. I've already called her out for being so inactive, and every time it's the same "sorry I've been inactive blah blah" kind of sentence. I suppose she could be active through PM's, but I'm not aware of any of that so. o;

Or active in scum chat; like VillageDweller pointed out, I spent more of my time in scum chat for Mafia IV and I got suspected.

Ooh too busy because she's active in scum chat? Interesting theory.

Let's not forget the role claim before the game even started.
Lunatic, I'm guessing you haven't inspected Kuma yet, correct?

People who haven't posted in forever:

Dolby (he's been sick I think and tbh i believe him, still more active than others)
LaurinaMN
ACNL noodle
BellBringerGreen
Kuma

Bolded Kuma because she is the least inactive. It is just like her gameplay when she was Godfather (I forgot which game, soz) and players have forgotten she's even playing.

BBG not being as vocal is also simillar to his mafia gameplay but eh idk
ACNL noodle posted a bit so idc I just brought your name up
LaurinaMN was active during Jer lynch now she's gone, but i don't think she's mafia

Kuma. Where are you~

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg fail *Bolded Kuma because she is the least active
Want to know where I was? Disconnected from the internet. That was where I was. But I can promise this game that I am just a Townie. At the moment, I have no idea on who to trust.

I agree with you about Kuma. I've already called her out for being so inactive, and every time it's the same "sorry I've been inactive blah blah" kind of sentence. I suppose she could be active through PM's, but I'm not aware of any of that so. o;

I was pretty active when it came to irc pms. I talked so Oath a lot till he died so yeah. I can't be bothered with pming people on the forums, but I'll gladly do it on the irc if I find it necessary to do so.

kuma where are you.
I'm here now, Harry.

Ooh too busy because she's active in scum chat? Interesting theory.

Let's not forget the role claim before the game even started.
Lunatic, I'm guessing you haven't inspected Kuma yet, correct?

I wasn't that active in scum chat when I was mafia either so your "theory" is thrown into the lake and drowning.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Screw my typing skills.

why were you disconnected from the internet?

either way PRIOR to this (since idk how long you've been d/ced) you last posted 2 days ago, then 3 days before that, then 2 days before that. you weren't active then and it looks like you had internet access then
please try and post more if you can now :)

why were you disconnected from the internet?

either way PRIOR to this (since idk how long you've been d/ced) you last posted 2 days ago, then 3 days before that, then 2 days before that. you weren't active then and it looks like you had internet access then
please try and post more if you can now :)
I was disconnected for a day, and prior to that, I was dealing with personal issues. But now I'm prepared and unsure of who should deserve the bells.

Want to know where I was? Disconnected from the internet. That was where I was. But I can promise this game that I am just a Townie. At the moment, I have no idea on who to trust.
umm you have been online on skype for like the whole day??

I'll be voting for Lunatic to get the bells. As of now, I don't mind who gets the bells as long as they have contributed a lot to the death of a scum player.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What game were you mafia?

Kuma was Mafia in M:VI.

I don't see any chances of the players here voting for me anyways. I'll just vote for someone I trust to get majority etc.

Lunatic - 9
Truffle
VillageDweller
puppy
pallycake
BellBringerGreen
BlueLeaf
Farobi
Kuma
Kit

Lunatic has been awarded the 11 Bells. Spend them wisely!

Voting for the lynch can begin now. Day technically ends at 10AM Pacific Time on March 31st, but I may not be available at the time to make the Night post. You need 9 votes for a majority.

why can't you just tell us all here

you were offline forever. you say you weren't online. tsundere says you were online. you agree with tsundere by saying you told them why but you can't tell everyone else? .-.

basically, kuma was on her ipod and lost connection. sometimes when i lose my connection on my ipod i sometimes get disconnected. but sometimes people get automatically disconnected so its hard to tell. i tried this with puppy last night and when she disconnected the first time for a hour she went offline right away. the 2nd time she went offline she still appeared as online so i dont really know if kuma is telling the truth or not

Back