• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing; The Sequel (Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there are no special roles? Just town or scum?

I will confirm that there are blue roles if that's what you're referring to. However, it is unknown which or what kind of blue roles there are.

So if a player doesn't set a will/the person who gets the items dies, will there be both an auction and a vote? Or are they one and the same?

Oh yeah Jubs I edited my post with the "thing".

So if a player doesn't set a will/the person who gets the items dies, will there be both an auction and a vote? Or are they one and the same?

Oh yeah Jubs I edited my post with the "thing".

Vote for the Bells, Auction for the Items, is the current plan. Might make some small adjustments between now and game start though based on questions and feedback in this thread.

Oh my god, do you want me to join or not, jeeze :mad:

co33evx.gif

turnips

I hope everyone can actually read, or this game will be a wild ride.

8ca.jpg

Yes indeed. Please do be sure to read the first post if you have not, things will turn very dark for sure if you don't.

Missing confirmation from 2 players, see signups list.

Please let there be bus drivers

Please please please please

I BEG TO YOU, THE RANDOMIZER GODS

nice to see different roles :] I WILL NEVER KNOW /in pls

idk why people are saying turnips though??? jk. Sign up post <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back