• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing; The Sequel (Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SCREW YOU JUBS I DON'T NEED TURNIPS I DON'T NEED THEM AT ALL

Jokes. Remove the mia thing please.

If you use an Action or Item at Night, it would be appreciated if you set any wills you intend to set with your action PM at the same time to make my life easier, instead of sending a seperate PM later. Thank you!

omfg. spelling error

- - - Post Merge - - -

This video describes the reasoning and logic we use in mafia.

Kemmi play jubs

- - - Post Merge - - -

I usr turnip s a darn lot yoo

Might be because I'm just up, but I can't see anything about a time for day/night posts to go up?

Sign me up, please.
<<insert something here about root vegetables that taste good in soup>>

Can I Join?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Auto posted too fast and I am pretty sure we aren't allowed to edit, Turnips told me to

/obs

Said I'd be taking a break, and I am.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Inappropriate Posts:
Mafia games can get heated, emotional, and salty. Please keep it civil and remember that what happens in Mafia should stay in Mafia. Don't let things wash over to the rest of the forum, it's just a game. DO NOT let the Salt flow through you, contrary to popular belief. Especially if Tom tells you that.

This just made my day.

I was sure we weren't suppose to edit our posts guys -.-
Unless you see something in the main post that says otherwise....

It's fine right now during the signups, doesn't really matter. Just not when the game starts, alright? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back