• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia X: The Honnō-ji Incident [Game Over/Town Win]

Not relevant to the game. We don't need to turn this thread down that lane.

Oops. So anyway, someone should post that whole irc chat on here. It will help the people not present at the time. I know VillageDweller has it but he is not in the game...

**** guys **** I've been talking in Mumble

Stop roleclaiming. There is a cult this game. Trundle is likely to be converted. There are pretty much no confirmed towines

I've changed my vote to Jeremy, however I would like to see what he has to say too. They do seem pretty confident in this 'plan' he has too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I used 'too' twice. Ugh, I hate it when I do that!

If people want to see what happens in the irc, join the irc. Anything super important always gets copied and pasted into the thread anyway.

There's a reason I didn't plan to discuss Mafia at all in the irc this game, but Karen's play this game was just too dumb to go unanswered.

night1_odanobunaga_zps0faa83e5.png

Jeremy has been elected to take on the role of Oda Nobunaga.
A random bushi has been appointed the role of Mori Ranmaru.​

Day will still end at 11pm GMT (7pm EST) Tuesday 13th May.

Jeremy is the only one who can vote for today's lynch candidate. When you're ready please vote as normal in the voting thread.

Last edited:
Alright inactives, you've had enough time, time to come out and give us your reads.

in bc more active now :lemon:
Yeah "ok"

Oops forgot to sign up earlier

Joining! :)

davidfosterwallace
His only post was some flippant comment to a candidate. His joining post made it sound like he doesn't want to play. Dangerous.

pallycake
Do you have any more reads? Who are the towniest players so far in your eyes?

Feelorena
Made a nice post with their thoughts on the mayor candidates. Now that the elections are over, which of the player stand out to you, both as innocent or scummy?

PrayingMantis10
So far seems more interested in talking behind people's backs and trying to find out what happened in the irc, than the real issue at hand. Same questions apply to you - who currently stands out to you and why?

We don't have that long, and Jeremy can't be expected to make a good decision on his own with nothing to work with. To everyone who erroneously thought that the election was more important than finding scum, you've no excuse not to make an effort now.

Yeah, 12 hours to lynch and that's including him sleeping and working. I'll have a gander through before work and try to compile a list of people I find are townie! I suggest others do so too!

I don't understand the secrecy behind the case against Andelsky. It's for this exact same reason that I slammed Karen - withholding information from the thread. If a lynch is controversial then it provides talking points. I'm not at all happy with the fact that Jeremy basically appears from nowhere, gains near unanimous support despite his last post being more than 12 hours ago, and is working with only a select number of people.

Back