• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

for everyone venerating pally, jello was the one that got themselves lynched with that math geek claim. obv this makes some people look sus, but it does not mean that anyone should get credit for it either. we did this together. no need to argue amongst ourselves.

i agree with oath, sp, if you want to post something that literally contributes nothing, you are doing us more of a favor by saying nothing at all.

is it possible that sp could be a jester?
He maybe a jester
Or he may just be a troll
I'm going with troll

How was I supposed to know (as a Student) that Jello was scum, I thought she was town. Also, I voted no lynch because it was getting too much. I didn't see the majority post (was there one?).

If you want to lynch/vig shot someone because of them defending Jello, I suggest you don't pick me.

How was I supposed to know (as a Student) that Jello was scum, I thought she was town. Also, I voted no lynch because it was getting too much. I didn't see the majority post (was there one?).

If you want to lynch/vig shot someone because of them defending Jello, I suggest you don't pick me.
Noodle, everyone at this point is claiming student. Blues are literally hiding at this point lol

Ok bye purpl will post my will but one last thing please im about it's a HE

I'm going yo keep on eye on Missnoodle

I think that we should leave Jellofish today

ATM i think SP should be lynched. He is being a distraction and we can't have this in our game. We may just kill town, but it would get him to leave us alone. That's my suggestion.

Jello I think just made a newbie mistake. It did look odd, reading through it but I do think she is town. But this isn't exactly how I have seen her in the past. Maybe mafia are telling her how to talk to us??

Trying to catch up but so much assignments. What I did was search Jellofish in search thread plus I have no idea what to post.

The thing I don't understand here is why not you, Miss Noodle?
You hardcore defended Jello, and he came back scum. That maked you look scummy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Today is Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_inline_n4hr5d0z5p1rbumi6.gif

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

You also defended Jello.

Likewise, I think it would be a waste to waste a lycnh on jello now. Maybe we should see if they say something else hinting at their role? Though, to me, she/he does sound like a Mathlete. It may be a newbie slip up, but we never know.

I think I might put a placeholder vote. I think a lot of people are waiting because there is probably a much better lynch discussion.
I do think we'll have to get rid of him at some point, even if not today.

As for Superpenguin, after reading some posts, seriously, Nick, what the hell? You don't usually act like this in mafia. I'm preetty sure hes just trolling us. {Tho I need to see the games he was scum}

just wanted to say since i said i agreed with one of missnoodle's posts earlier (although no one has called me out on it xD) i only agreed with not lynching jello because i wanted to lynch SP. but i think that comes across as fairly obvious if you read the rest of my posts since most of my posts are complaining about how he's been posting.

just wanted to clear that up in case of any confusion/suspicion.

Something I've noticed is that Jello has been telling us "it's a HE"
Idk what this means though
Jello is a guy. Hes saying use "he" pronouns for him.

I guess Noodle looks suspicious but town defends scum a lot sometimes. (coughs me) but idk. Someone mentioned she didnt change her mind until Jellofish was about to be lynched, which does make her a look bit too suspicious. Though her scum team surely would've said something maybe if they saw her defending Jello? But maybe not.

Jello is a guy. Hes saying use "he" pronouns for him.

I guess Noodle looks suspicious but town defends scum a lot sometimes. (coughs me) but idk. Someone mentioned she didnt change her mind until Jellofish was about to be lynched, which does make her a look bit too suspicious. Though her scum team surely would've said something maybe if they saw her defending Jello? But maybe not.

maybe not (to the last part)
it seems like the mafia is confusing.
i mean if we look back at jello's post
he seemed seriously confused.

he could just be a noob who didn't understand what he was doing?

- - - Post Merge - - -

not sure what that implies regarding the above statements but that's what jello seemed like to me originally xD

Back