• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

I've definitely had my eyes on MissNoodle, but I'm not going to jump on the bandwagon just yet. Let's see how Night turns out.

Woo finally caught up!
Has MissNoodle RC'd yet?

How was I supposed to know (as a Student) that Jello was scum, I thought she was town. Also, I voted no lynch because it was getting too much. I didn't see the majority post (was there one?).

If you want to lynch/vig shot someone because of them defending Jello, I suggest you don't pick me.

yes

I thought quite a few people did post their reasoning, but your booster, SP, seemed to dislike that. :)
No people posted about giving him a third chance, I from the beginning had said using the word shoot was suspcious.

Also idk why SP is saying I'm the only one who found scum, town worked together.

Jello is a guy. Hes saying use "he" pronouns for him.

I guess Noodle looks suspicious but town defends scum a lot sometimes. (coughs me) but idk. Someone mentioned she didnt change her mind until Jellofish was about to be lynched, which does make her a look bit too suspicious. Though her scum team surely would've said something maybe if they saw her defending Jello? But maybe not.

If he's referring to himself shouldn't he have said "I'm"
But Jello does make a lot of typos

Back