• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

i am a bit disappointed in people quitting...it makes the game less fun for all parties.
that being said, it seems there are things going on here that i do not know about...

FoxWolf64 will be replacing oath2order, Jeremy will be replacing Prin, and Kaiaa will be replacing Princess/Pally. Their role PMs will be sent out immediately.

Yay! I have a lot of catching up to do but I will make a post as soon as I'm ready :)

It is because of posts like these that I quit . I hope my replacement has fun in this "game" of yours, Purpl.

Well, way to make me feel welcome :p

So far I don't have enough evidence to tell who is scum. I'll try to look further back, so I won't be posting for awhile.

Welcome to the game FoxWolf, Jeremy, and Kaiaa!

I won't be able to post anytime tonight since I have a concert that I'm leaving for around 6:00 EST. I also have work starting this week until the end of July so any posts of mine will transition from morning into the afternoon/late night.

Back