• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Carapace Armour grants immunity to the Chryssalid for the whole game (providing an embryo has not already been implanted)." Does this mean you are protected against the Chryssalid's embryo attacks, or that the Chryssalid is given protection? ( i think it's the latter but i'm getting confused so I want to clarify =p)

"The Carapace Armour grants immunity to the Chryssalid for the whole game (providing an embryo has not already been implanted)." Does this mean you are protected against the Chryssalid's embryo attacks, or that the Chryssalid is given protection? ( i think it's the latter but i'm getting confused so I want to clarify =p)

I don't know.

ancient-aliens.jpg

If you are wearing the Carapace Armour and the Chryssalid would target you at night, you would not receive an embryo (making you immune to the Chryssalid's action). If a Chryssalid was given the Carapace Armour nothing would happen to it, but it would know that no one else would be wearing it.

I'll edit the text so that hopefully it makes more sense. Hope this clears things up!

If you are wearing the Carapace Armour and the Chryssalid would target you at night, you would not receive an embryo (making you immune to the Chryssalid's action). If a Chryssalid was given the Carapace Armour nothing would happen to it, but it would know that no one else would be wearing it.

I'll edit the text so that hopefully it makes more sense. Hope this clears things up!

o thank you <3

So my **** has settled down, I'm 100% in on this one. It looks great

OH YES!

You can say this for every person.

OATH2ORDER IS ALREADY HERE.

TOM RETURNS FROM WAR.

ASHTOT PUNCHES IN.

SUPERPENGUIN SPAMS BACK.

WOOOOOOO!

I'll play i guess!!

YEAHHH!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

buh actually what the hell, if minties is playing, I'll play.

In.

YESSSSSSSSSSS!

crying_zps10b0ffdf.gif

Fine! Count me in Feloreena.

GROOOOVY!

Thanks for playing, Harry.

Last edited:
If any other observers become brave enough to join the game, please let me know! You are all welcome to. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back