• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

Good evening, everyone. Hard to get much discussion going in a no-PM closed set-up game on Night zero, so for now I just wanted to wish Karen and KarlaKGB a warm welcome back to the Mafia scene. However, it would obviously be beneficial if we could get a conversation of some substance going sooner rather than later.

Good evening, everyone. Hard to get much discussion going in a no-PM closed set-up game on Night zero, so for now I just wanted to wish Karen and KarlaKGB a warm welcome back to the Mafia scene. However, it would obviously be beneficial if we could get a conversation of some substance going sooner rather than later.

*cough cough*

Okay this is pretty scummy... Why would you even claim right now? Do you have any sort of proof?

It's pretty obvious it's a joke.

Check eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Holla friends, i will be awake for a while but then sleep for me!

Why are you trying to distract the rest of the game?

Sweetie it is night zero. All that goes on here is basic posting. Not much to go off of.

If it helps any, I'm going to watch very closely as to who Sataric brings up for lynch once Day rolls around. I'm watching Ashtot for being a little paranoid about Crystal's obvious joke.

Back