• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

Sign me up! ~ Maybe I will be a less boring role this time D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Although, I CAN understand why iLoveyou and Tom gave me the townie role, as I was a veteren in the second game, and I did preeeety badly. D:
But since I didn't get lynched last game, maybe I can get a better role? .???

Also, when will the game start? When will the roles be distributed?

At the rate spots are being filled in, we may be ready to go tonight. The game will start at 8 PM EST, if this is the case.

WHY IS KAYLA IN THIS

GAH

nah Kayla gurl you know I'm playin'

WOO WOO. <33

Although, I CAN understand why iLoveyou and Tom gave me the townie role, as I was a veteren in the second game, and I did preeeety badly. D:
But since I didn't get lynched last game, maybe I can get a better role? .???

Believe it or not, you were randomly assigned as a Townie. Look at Dolby (who got lynched first game 2), he got Mad Hatter. =P

/in

Because nobody is voting in main Mafia and this should finish quickly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bartender sounds so broken.

The bartender's practically a vigilante, sheriff, and detective all-in-one. Really interesting role here!

[Stolen]
Can it be uhhh 4-5 mafia? I think 3 people will have a hard time I guess and what if all 3 are noob... well ggwp

I'll join! On the playerlist, put (the bored assassin) next to my name! If you want to of course, lol. It's going to be hard to juggle between the main game and this one though.

[Stolen]
Can it be uhhh 4-5 mafia? I think 3 people will have a hard time I guess and what if all 3 are noob... well ggwp

Yes, we were discussing this. 2-shot vigilantes, the bartender and no miller makes this a pretty difficult game for Mafia in 3-12 setup.

Yes, we were discussing this. 2-shot vigilantes, the bartender and no miller makes this a pretty difficult game for Mafia in 3-12 setup.

We should lengthen the player limit. Maybe to around 20-25? There can be 6-7 Mafia and maybe we could add the Miller and Framer back in to give it a twist. 1 Godfather, 1 Framer, 1 Roleblocker and a 3-4 Underlings.

Back