• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia VII: Bioshock - Unrest in Rapture [Game Over/Town Win]

Since both Oath & Tina caught me in a lie I'm going to have to surrender. I rather not drag you guys another day and night when I have oath people I cannot silence.. I thank you guys, and for the help you have all given me throughout the game. I found I enjoy lying more then I thought I did. :3

I will post more, it was awkward starting in so late in the game but I thank you for the time <3

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Tina, you can post sign ups now because the game is basically over.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

[11:31:20] <Andelsky> XD im being serious though no one i ask will tell me..
[11:31:29] <Andelsky> i couldnt kill anyone could i?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want to say that for her first game, holy ****, Andelsky did good.

If it wasn't for her fake-claiming doctor, we would have lynched sn0w and lost.

LOLLL I am unbelievable surviving until the end xD Good one Andel =D and thanks to Minties for the nice story all along~ Enjoy the game very much xD although in between it make me nervous a little lols~

[11:31:20] <Andelsky> XD im being serious though no one i ask will tell me..
[11:31:29] <Andelsky> i couldnt kill anyone could i?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want to say that for her first game, holy ****, Andelsky did good.

If it wasn't for her fake-claiming doctor, we would have lynched sn0w and lost.

Actually, Tina had her shot and couldn't be roleblocked. She most likely would've shot Sn0w at night and then you all would've jumped at lynching Andel next unless there was some other conflict.

Nevermind, I forgot Tina's shot conflicted with ours on Trundle.

Last edited:
wat

DAq11rY.gif

LOL I see that coming and actually eagerly to see my name appear in one of Minties's story but it disappointed me a little when it did'd everytime lols~ mixture emotion =x oh btw I have a question:

If all town (green) died mean the town lost? Or it has to be all town including blue died and left only 1 blue 1 red for mafia to win? o.o

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

No sign ups, it's invitations first

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL I see that coming and actually eagerly to see my name appear in one of Minties's story but it disappointed me a little when it did'd everytime lols~ mixture emotion =x oh btw I have a question:

If all town (green) died mean the town lost? Or it has to be all town including blue died and left only 1 blue 1 red for mafia to win? o.o

I think it depends on role 1st mafia game there was me, someone else and prof gallows who was mafia and he shot the wrong person so we got him.

No, if all the greens die there's no significant impact. However if we were to play the "Kingmaker" variant of mafia, the game would be over once Kingmaker dies with the rest of the greens too.

In general, town doesn't necessarily lose when the greens all die. The usual Mafia faction win condition is to equal or outnumber the Town faction.

Actually, Tina had her shot and couldn't be roleblocked. She most likely would've shot Sn0w at night and then you all would've jumped at lynching Andel next unless there was some other conflict.

Nevermind, I forgot Tina's shot conflicted with ours on Trundle.

Tina was so mad when her shot wasn't refunded.

Mafia could have won if it wasn't for the fake-claiming. Cory claiming my role, and then Andelsky. Here's how I thought they could have won

Night four: Mafia kills me
Day five: Lynch sn0w
Night five: Mafia kill Tina
Day six: Alice andel and lauren are alive. Game win depends on who can convince who to lynch.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/converse.php?u=38624&u2=37335
we wanted to kill you but I was like ehh let Andel live another day BUT LOOK WHERE THAT GOT ME IM DEAD NOW ~ see I'm so nice to you
The only reason we were looking at sn0w over Andelsky is because of this. Karen no. There's a reason we don't VM/PM after death.

I would not have gotten Superpenguin, but in retrospect, he always does the same thing as scum. Which is nothing. Karen, I did have a but of suspicion on but I wasn't really considering her for lynch. Alice took the initiative and shot her over sn0w though. So thank you Alice!

I protected Jer night one. Wouldn't it have been funny if I didn't and we would have had the third party dead that day? I considered protecting him the night mafia targeted him. Good thing I protected Lauren. I figured if she was targeted and I didn't protect her, she wouldn't trust me. I told her I'd get the doctor to protect her if she told me the veteran.

All in all, good game. I kind of want to give Andelsky scum MVP. PLEASE JOIN ANOTHER GAME.

I'm glad nobody here noticed my little comments. I kept saying "Would you kindly", which, in Bioshock, was the post-hypnotic activation phrase created by Yi Suchong.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and Jer was a really good SK just sayin'.

Karen did a good misleading job too LOL got us all up believing on the wrong party =D

Cause you kept ditching me every time I had a question you turd-minion! XD i couldn't just not reply to tina/oath for hours when I talk their ears off.. xD

Back