• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVI - RuneScape's King of the Dwarves [End game]

yes its entirely possible they blocked and killed ash.

but why kill river? was sumone gunned and then they used it on river cuz she looked suspicious?

i rly cant read much into "gg munroe". if he was announcing his kill with it, thats ******** (actually its as ******** as claiming vig, which is pretty ********)

just policy lynch cory for being legit ********. minties is never gonna shoot herself, and it doesnt help us either. im sure km will just king someone else tomorrow if minties is so suspicious

Like I was saying, I'm pretty sure Ashtot did that as a joke about Mafia VII. For those who don't know/remember what happened, Ash was a vig and shot Minties on night 1 for no reason. She was a detective or something and was pissed off at him for a while (as well as everyone else). So now he suicides by role claiming and then blindly shoots Minties again for a joke... yeah he was probably just wasting out time and didn't want to play. Not that it really matters at this point unless he wants to join other games in the future.

Cory is like the 2nd Ashtot in this game or he's really bad mafia. Well what I'm saying is that he's really bad at whatever he role he is.

Oath would have to be a really silly host if he allowed vigilante suicide.

Also I inferred Ashtot outed with the hope of it being seen as reverse psychology. I don't remember Ashtot being the kind of guy who would just have himself killed like that on purpose.

Also I inferred Ashtot outed with the hope of it being seen as reverse psychology. I don't remember Ashtot being the kind of guy who would just have himself killed like that on purpose.

Ashtot makes a dumb move at the beginning of pretty much every game. It's kind of his thing. What kind of reverse psychology do you mean? It's not like he had any information. He was a vig...

Also, I was pretty sure he was going to shoot Cory, but it was just a gut feeling.

Ashtot makes a dumb move at the beginning of pretty much every game. It's kind of his thing. What kind of reverse psychology do you mean? It's not like he had any information. He was a vig...

Also, I was pretty sure he was going to shoot Cory, but it was just a gut feeling.

With oath's reply it is quite clear he did not kill himself.

Well of course Minties won't lynch herself. I'm bringing up who I find suspicious like EVERYOOOOOONE in the game should be doing

Trundle, you pointed out the GG Munroe/Monroe/whatever thing which we all probably noticed but thought nothing of it; he claimed two-shot vig, and therefore put a big neon blue sign above his head saying "PLEASE KILL ME!"
Any logically-thinking Mafia team would kill him after the claim.
So, why did you point it out when the Mafia already had a good reason to kill him? Rather, did you kill him after he claimed Vig and said "GG Munroe" hoping that people would catch on and go after Minties, but since no one was going for Minties, you decided to give it a little push to get the discussion rolling?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll even post the color right:

"PLEASE KILL ME!"

Trundle, you pointed out the GG Munroe/Monroe/whatever thing which we all probably noticed but thought nothing of it; he claimed two-shot vig, and therefore put a big neon blue sign above his head saying "PLEASE KILL ME!"
Any logically-thinking Mafia team would kill him after the claim.
So, why did you point it out when the Mafia already had a good reason to kill him? Rather, did you kill him after he claimed Vig and said "GG Munroe" hoping that people would catch on and go after Minties, but since no one was going for Minties, you decided to give it a little push to get the discussion rolling?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll even post the color right:

"PLEASE KILL ME!"

I think I understand what you're trying to say, but it's quite stupid. I'm not saying I wasn't expecting him to die, nor his death proves anything, but the fact that he claims he shot with the strong hint towards who is being shot makes it clear that, if Minties was really shot, that she was either protected or Ashtot was roleblocked. Therefore, my suspicion is on Minties, especially if he was roleblocked. I feel like if Minties was protected overnight, she would have gotten a message about it and spoken up.

I think I understand what you're trying to say, but it's quite stupid.

I lol'd at that 'quite'. It seems so off, like you're trying to be an eloquent jerkass.

lols aside, I think we've been doing enough tunneling of Trundle to get a good judge of his character this game, which is lolworthy at best. But scummy? Eh, it seems like genuine defending from the sheer amount of ego put into his posts. Other people are really and truly sliding by, and Karla seems to be doing nothing but laughing things off and being all 'lol lynch Cory just because'.

I lol'd at that 'quite'. It seems so off, like you're trying to be an eloquent jerkass.

lols aside, I think we've been doing enough tunneling of Trundle to get a good judge of his character this game, which is lolworthy at best. But scummy? Eh, it seems like genuine defending from the sheer amount of ego put into his posts. Other people are really and truly sliding by, and Karla seems to be doing nothing but laughing things off and being all 'lol lynch Cory just because'.

It's hard to blame Karla for that, just look at Cory's posts.

I think he's baiting people and people are biting. One of which is you.
thats my job boi
post-35994-busy-business-penguin-gif-imgu-7L6e.gif

I think I understand what you're trying to say, but it's quite stupid. I'm not saying I wasn't expecting him to die, nor his death proves anything, but the fact that he claims he shot with the strong hint towards who is being shot makes it clear that, if Minties was really shot, that she was either protected or Ashtot was roleblocked. Therefore, my suspicion is on Minties, especially if he was roleblocked. I feel like if Minties was protected overnight, she would have gotten a message about it and spoken up.

I actually can't tell if you're serious or not. I should just policy lynch you for making me read all the dribble you have been spewing out this game, but I have a sneaking suspicion that you might be the hero and acting like an idiot like River did in the first KM. You're saying that I was shot like you know concrete for sure that I was. Honestly, I just believe that's a fact of cheating irl because Ashtot lives with you. By the way, talking about it irl IS STILL CHEATING. In my opinion, you should be modkilled for it just live every other cheater.

I'll just quickly show you how much of a moron you are, then I'm not going to respond further.

Well I know who I'm shooting that's for sure.

Ashtot posted this at 14/1 at 3:30pm AEST.

GG Munroe.

He posted this at 15/1 ~9am AEST. Literally a full 18 hours into the night. I would be willing to bet that Ashtot had already submitted his action, knowing he's rash and doesn't EVER think blue roles through. I do think you either have out of game information or you're just try to bring back the old Minties.

----

I think everyone is responding to Trundle because he is acting like an idiot. He doesn't act like this as town. He formulates viable suspicions and is aggressive in following his targets. In regards to me, he just keeps repeating "GG Munroe", which is the troll name that both brothers call me. It's unlike his playstyle, which is why he's either the hero or not town.

I agree with people sliding by though. Yui has been completely silent so far and I saw her checking the thread earlier. Karla is the person I want to lynch the most today. I've never seen him play so flippant and trolly before.

I actually can't tell if you're serious or not. I should just policy lynch you for making me read all the dribble you have been spewing out this game, but I have a sneaking suspicion that you might be the hero and acting like an idiot like River did in the first KM. You're saying that I was shot like you know concrete for sure that I was. Honestly, I just believe that's a fact of cheating irl because Ashtot lives with you. By the way, talking about it irl IS STILL CHEATING. In my opinion, you should be modkilled for it just live every other cheater.

I'll just quickly show you how much of a moron you are, then I'm not going to respond further.

Ashtot posted this at 14/1 at 3:30pm AEST.

He posted this at 15/1 ~9am AEST. Literally a full 18 hours into the night. I would be willing to bet that Ashtot had already submitted his action, knowing he's rash and doesn't EVER think blue roles through. I do think you either have out of game information or you're just try to bring back the old Minties.

----

I think everyone is responding to Trundle because he is acting like an idiot. He doesn't act like this as town. He formulates viable suspicions and is aggressive in following his targets. In regards to me, he just keeps repeating "GG Munroe", which is the troll name that both brothers call me. It's unlike his playstyle, which is why he's either the hero or not town.

I agree with people sliding by though. Yui has been completely silent so far and I saw her checking the thread earlier. Karla is the person I want to lynch the most today. I've never seen him play so flippant and trolly before.

If you think we're stupid enough to talk to each about the game in no-PM games you're sadly mistaken. And you think because we live with each other we are cheating? You're acting as if I'm presenting solid evidence against you when I'm just speculating what I think happened overnight. The fact that I'm the only person acting like town makes your statement highly ironic. If I haven't said anything today, nothing would be happening right now. It would be a deadbeat game. Under your logic, my suspicion of you and speculation makes me mafia? I'm the only person in the game trying to figure out who the scum are! Stop feeding town your constant diarrhea. If you're actually town, you would be posting, trying to figure out who is town. What do you want me to do? Stand idly by and let you and your whole scum team trick the rest of the town into handing our own lives over? The only reason I'm talking about how I think you were shot is because the evidence points towards it and it's the town's only lead. Get off your Australian high donkey before you turn out as ******** as what you're riding on.

Back