• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVI - RuneScape's King of the Dwarves [End game]

I don't finger people Tom, please.

I'm finding just about everyone hard to read. I can't say I like Cory being in the game anymore and king will probably lynch him. I think NikkiNikki is really sneaking by, as well as Jeremy. I don't like how Jeremy has played the game thus far, but it's to be expected of him based on his crapshot playstyle of never doing anything for the first few days. Yui doesn't seem as interested in the game, as well as DarkOnyx. DarkOnyx's playstyle here doesn't remind me of his playstyle in the nub mafia where he did nothing but play the whole 'I don't know who to suspect' card. Tom has this sort of 'what the hell' playstyle still, and I don't like it. Blu Rose seems to be their usual self when they're town, nothing too fishy. Trundle is a bundle of rage and ego, which is like him. Minties is still hard to read even though I can't criticize her actions seeing that I did the exact same thing. But she seemed so hell-bent on Trundle, wonder what went on there?

Either way, I'd like to see more of what NikkiNikki has to say about the game, as well as Jeremy. I don't like how they're coasting by.

Yeah we're suspecting Cory for being totally and utterly useless, softclaiming as a cop and then being utterly false. I mean Minties is a possible suspect but we'd have to put a lot of faith into Trundle and Jeremy believing that Ashtot shot Minties off a long running gag.

Well I know Dad fingered me for River, because I know her the most so I would be able to "bluesnipe" her. I personally don't agree and we had rather limited communication when she was alive anyways so as to prevent a slip and chat about the game. Is this a rhetorical question about who kills the silent majority? Really not bringing up names in my head, everyone always tends to go for a vocal player. Are you still convinced that some of the people you fingered as mafia are still scummy?
Isn't Cory usually totally and utterly useless? Sure, he "lead" us in the wrong direction, but if I remember right Karla was lynched not just because of Cory's suggestion. There were also pretty obvious blips in Karla's behavior--correct me if I'm wrong. However, as Yui and I both said, it's not that hard to act like a troll on either the Mafia or our side.
yea send ur kills in already
Cory also off-handedly accused Jeremy by telling him to submit his kills during Night 1.

Oh, no, I was never convinced that they were scummy. I was just pointing out little oddities I had noticed and then labelling them as "little suspicions." However, Dad never explained suspecting Trundle for "bringing up a bunch of names" when he had only mentioned Cory, Jeremy, Ashtot and Dad. Trundle's aggressive playstyle (I think) hasn't surfaced. As for inactives, I, personally, really want them to start talking and contributing or at least trying, or I would suggest lynching one despite the possible loss for us of the game after doing so.

Therefore, my personal suspicion list becomes NikkiNikki, Jeremy and Yui Z.

I'm also wondering where DarkOnyx's useful post is. It's been 18 hours since he said he would make one when he got home, and he was also just on TBT around 15 minutes ago.

However, Dad never explained suspecting Trundle for "bringing up a bunch of names" when he had only mentioned Cory, Jeremy, Ashtot and Dad. Trundle's aggressive playstyle (I think) hasn't surfaced.

Don't see why it's not hard to understand. It was a slow day one, Trundle came off as trying too hard, and he was the only person who had mentioned multiple names at the time I raised the possibility of lynching him. It would have given us information to go on if I had lynched him, and to be honest I should have.

However, as Yui and I both said, it's not that hard to act like a troll on either the Mafia or our side.

Why do you feel the need to say our side? As if you need to convince us casually that you're town, when people are town reading you for the most part.

Don't see why it's not hard to understand. It was a slow day one, Trundle came off as trying too hard, and he was the only person who had mentioned multiple names at the time I raised the possibility of lynching him. It would have given us information to go on if I had lynched him, and to be honest I should have.

Why do you feel the need to say our side? As if you need to convince us casually that you're town, when people are town reading you for the most part.

"Trying too hard"??? Are you mentally handicapped?

It doesn't matter whether or not it's hard to understand. If I try to understand it myself, I'd probably come to the wrong conclusion. I've done it before and didn't want to do it this time, so I asked you.
Also, Trundle has a good point even if he brings it up rashly.

Why wouldn't I say our side to refer to my team that I'm trying to win for?

My parents just kicked me off of all electronics by the way, so don't expect much activity from me...

how in any way shape or form is that softclaiming cop i was making a hidden message
Users in the past have used similar methods to hint at alluding to alignments of others, so it's essentially softclaiming for TBT Maf.

I don't finger people Tom, please.

I'm finding just about everyone hard to read. I can't say I like Cory being in the game anymore and king will probably lynch him. I think NikkiNikki is really sneaking by, as well as Jeremy. I don't like how Jeremy has played the game thus far, but it's to be expected of him based on his crapshot playstyle of never doing anything for the first few days. Yui doesn't seem as interested in the game, as well as DarkOnyx. DarkOnyx's playstyle here doesn't remind me of his playstyle in the nub mafia where he did nothing but play the whole 'I don't know who to suspect' card. Tom has this sort of 'what the hell' playstyle still, and I don't like it. Blu Rose seems to be their usual self when they're town, nothing too fishy. Trundle is a bundle of rage and ego, which is like him. Minties is still hard to read even though I can't criticize her actions seeing that I did the exact same thing. But she seemed so hell-bent on Trundle, wonder what went on there?

Either way, I'd like to see more of what NikkiNikki has to say about the game, as well as Jeremy. I don't like how they're coasting by.
XrZeD2q.gif

Jeremy tends to sneak by and then really misses the point when it comes to some issues, not to mention he has this pesky habit of dragging the game on when he's mafia even though we have him pegged as such. The problem with this game as you've mentioned is that everyone is incredibly hard to read this game. There's really no obvious angles to kills, people are really half-assing this. I understand being busy with work and school, but there's some of us still finding time and doing our damnest to contribute.

Isn't Cory usually totally and utterly useless? Sure, he "lead" us in the wrong direction, but if I remember right Karla was lynched not just because of Cory's suggestion. There were also pretty obvious blips in Karla's behavior--correct me if I'm wrong. However, as Yui and I both said, it's not that hard to act like a troll on either the Mafia or our side.

I'm also wondering where DarkOnyx's useful post is. It's been 18 hours since he said he would make one when he got home, and he was also just on TBT around 15 minutes ago.
Cory is always useless, but I try to keep things from past games separated from current games unless I feel it's really relevant. And true, Karla is the poster child of "no role is boring/useless" yet here he was playing dumb the whole game.

I'm really not expecting much from Sharky/Dark here. :/

Just whatever happens come night, keep in mind one day I'll be really selfish and the second day sharing.

I haven't seen much effort in contrubiting by Cory, sorry for hyprocrisy. He's posted so much, but it seems like none of them are helping us find the scum, just helping take attention off him/ get people off his trail.

Sorry, terrible at reading people, will look back and add to this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It doesn't matter whether or not it's hard to understand. If I try to understand it myself, I'd probably come to the wrong conclusion. I've done it before and didn't want to do it this time, so I asked you.
Also, Trundle has a good point even if he brings it up rashly.

Why wouldn't I say our side to refer to my team that I'm trying to win for?

My parents just kicked me off of all electronics by the way, so don't expect much activity from me...

Last Activity Today 04:07 PM

This was posted around 2:30. So her parents appearently kicked her off her electronics, but she managed to stay on the site for another hour and thirty minutes... Probably means absolutely nothing but atleast I'm trying.*shrugs*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my gosh, I swear I'm going to be kicked out of this Mafia by temporarily forgetting the do not edit rule, and go and fix a typo... *Apparently.

Day Three

All around Keldagrim, word was that NikkiNikki was a traitor for the Red Axe. And it was with this, that she had plans on skipping town, escaping to Yanille to start a new life. But unfortunately, this would not be so, judging by the pieces of her dead body found in the Trade Octagon, one for each piece.

Pirates love NikkiNikki, aka Klaas the Detective, for her pieces of eight.

The wait for a King will end in 24 hours, at 11:59PM on January 18th.

lol I was roleblocked.

- - - Post Merge - - -

They wasted their roleblock lmao.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, bad news losing the DT, but why only one kill? Was anyone notified about being shot?

This probably confirms that mafia has one KP and that Ashtot shot river, unless there was a no kill by one party. I kind of think I'm right though.

Well we need to wait on the other to report in. With Nikki being cleared we need to think about who we want to lynch.

I wasn't protect by the by.

I haven't seen much effort in contrubiting by Cory, sorry for hyprocrisy. He's posted so much, but it seems like none of them are helping us find the scum, just helping take attention off him/ get people off his trail.

Sorry, terrible at reading people, will look back and add to this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

[/B]

Last Activity Today 04:07 PM

This was posted around 2:30. So her parents appearently kicked her off her electronics, but she managed to stay on the site for another hour and thirty minutes... Probably means absolutely nothing but atleast I'm trying.*shrugs*

Oh snap! Wonder what Blu has to say about this.

This probably confirms that mafia has one KP and that Ashtot shot river, unless there was a no kill by one party. I kind of think I'm right though.

KP is "# of Red Axe / 2, rounded up", so if they've only had 1 KP since the beginning of the game, it means there's only 1 mafia left, which I highly doubt.

KP is "# of Red Axe / 2, rounded up", so if they've only had 1 KP since the beginning of the game, it means there's only 1 mafia left, which I highly doubt.

We had a Survivor and considering how many greens/blues we've lynched we need to take those into account.

We had a Survivor and considering how many greens/blues we've lynched we need to take those into account.

Not sure what you're getting at?

But only 1 KP at the beginning of the game means there were only 2. Danielkang was modkilled. I really doubt oath would make a 2 person team with a nub and then not replace him.

Middle of Day Three

After thorough research, Meike has discovered that Blu Rose is the true King of Keldagrim! Blu Rose has 24 hours to decide on who to lynch. There is no option for a no-lynch. If Blu Rose does not choose a lynch candidate, she will be modkilled.

You now have until 11:59PM on January 19th to make your vote, Blu Rose.

Back