• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

It was fun and easy lmao. :lemon:

Bye. Also I'll be back later for thoughts.

Uh... Ok. I didn't see that coming, honestly. Good job guys, even if I'm annoyed we didn't get Forek!

the curtis brothers are great at day 1 lynches

I'm guessing prs have win conditions or something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That or Tina's in the process of explaining it.
I don't know if it was prs pr anything. I'm gonna guess that mafia have a times two rate of earning points to compensate for their lower numbers. That being the case, without third party messing it up I'm going to take a massively wild guess in saying that I think the maf to town ration is 6 to 12. I'm not very sure of this, but considering that it was to keep the minigame fair I wouldn't be suprised.

Unless it's multiplied by three points, which actually makes more sense. But that might be a bit much, since townies are going to die a lot faster.

Wow. Alright. Relieved that Forek didn't get lynched. While annoying, I'm still not sure of his true colours, but I'm leaning towards town.
Didn't really see the Tom lynch coming last night, but I'm glad we got scum. Seems like Dad & Trundle took charge of the wagon, and then everyone hopped aboard.

Have to go do some RL stuff & read up... be back in a bit.

Woah, we got him on Day 1.
Ashtot, Cory and Runeraider, stop being annoying. Thanks.

four isn't a multiple of 3

18 is though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright guys, so now we take a look at the voting logs. There's gotta be a busser on there somewhere, probably after Dad and Trundle. To the voting thread!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Woah, we got him on Day 1.
Ashtot, Cory and Runeraider, stop being annoying. Thanks.

I'll try. *wink*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you have rather gotten rid of town rather then lynch a maf?

I'm not voting you because I want to get town. I still don't understand how you expect people to believe your claims, what with the random voting, inconsistent arguments and incoherent posts. Seriously, what proof do we have you're town again?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Takeshi is actually the name of a big-shot actor. So maybe he took the selfaware part from the post above him, and stuck his rolename onto a miller role? His original role might be the actor. I don't know, the name Takeshi doesn't exactly scream miller.

What is your reaction to Tom being lynched? I haven't seen you post anything about it.

I don't really know anything about his past games but I'm glad we caught a mafia

reread Tom's posts but really his only opinion was that Forek should die

18 is though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright guys, so now we take a look at the voting logs. There's gotta be a busser on there somewhere, probably after Dad and Trundle. To the voting thread!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll try. *wink*

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not voting you because I want to get town. I still don't understand how you expect people to believe your claims, what with the random voting, inconsistent arguments and incoherent posts. Seriously, what proof do we have you're town again?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Takeshi is actually the name of a big-shot actor. So maybe he took the selfaware part from the post above him, and stuck his rolename onto a miller role? His original role might be the actor. I don't know, the name Takeshi doesn't exactly scream miller.

As i said 4 times already, how would i type something that long in 1 minute? Im not a keyboard master. How dows an actor being named him scream that i would get something like that if i made up the role? Because I didn't.

As i said 4 times already, how would i type something that long in 1 minute? Im not a keyboard master. How dows an actor being named him scream that i would get something like that if i made up the role? Because I didn't.

The name is only 7 letters long, it doesn't exactly take very long to type. Unless you're suggesting that you put out your entire role pm, which I sadly didn't see. Show me again, please? Also, it's not definitive, but generally names will match up to their roles in mafia games. Especially since this is a themed game, and from what I can tell from my pm and tom's, the names are pretty well chosen and thought out.

So then, how come your name is the odd one out?

The name is only 7 letters long, it doesn't exactly take very long to type. Unless you're suggesting that you put out your entire role pm, which I sadly didn't see. Show me again, please? Also, it's not definitive, but generally names will match up to their roles in mafia games. Especially since this is a themed game, and from what I can tell from my pm and tom's, the names are pretty well chosen and thought out.

So then, how come your name is the odd one out?

Check the rules, you are not allowed to post your whole role PM. Why are you comparing your's to Tom's? It seems like you guys are connected.

Sorry, just got back from tutoring xD Anyway, even though I did vote for Forek, I'm kinda glad we didn't lynch him. I'm not sure what to think about him, but I believe he is not maf.

Back