• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

First off, don't take this as a roleclaim but I'll claim that I'm at least not a vig this game, so you lot can take a deep breath lol.

Some thoughts on players:

Forek: My hardest townread this game, I still 80% trust his claim as legit.

Runeraider and pillowbunny: So I read the squabble between Rune and pillow and I don't really think there was much to that. pillow is still a little high on my suspect list but some of the posts that have been posted on this night are raising new flags for me. One thing that I noticed about Runeraider's reply post to pillow was that it was like...really defensive. I don't necessarily suspect them for being scum just yet because of that, but it's something I noticed through the pointless squabble they had. My suspicion on pillow bunny has dwindled slightly, but not enough tbh, I still dislike their whole 'case' post between Endless and Forek on day one.

Endless: I still townread you for now, but I stg if you're maf this game I'm gonna rage because that would require some seriously good deception on your behalf. But I'm not underestimating that because of how you did last game. Also, there's no need for us to actually name who we want the vig to shoot (if there's even a vig) because they should make up their minds on their own. If there was both a vig and a det in the game (there's for sure a det) I wouldn't want them using their role on the same person tonight.

Blu Rose: I have virtually nothing to say about them this game, our most inactive player. After the last game I had on here though, I'm not going to turn a blind eye to inactive people, since a lot of the maf was somewhat inactive last game (that team was full of coasters).

Ashtot: If anything, I'm watching him carefully but we're getting similar reads as to who we think are town so I think he's actually using his noodle this game and he's calmed down just a slight bit (maybe because Endless isn't trolling him lol). Not sure what to keep my eye out for with him, and it's best not to say since he'll be reading this lol, but...keeping my eye out.

Trundle: ...very similar to Ashtot here, in how he's playing this game - the difference being that he was the first to vote for Tom (before me) and that means he jumped to the same conclusion even quicker than I did, and I don't see him being the first to vote Tom on day 1 as a fellow mafia member.

justice: I have the same read as Cariad on justice in that I recall them protecting Tom when there was very little reason to do so, and I even questioned them for the whole 'lol idk Tom he's hard to read lets wait'. They're posting like they do as town though (I'm not trusting you yet fk you too :)), but that protection of Tom does stand out. I did enjoy reading what they had to say about pillow bunny having their mafia playstyle on day one tough, but that suggests to me they're aware of their playstyle and one of those people capable of changing it up.

Reads on the rest of town coming soon (before 6). I got more to focus on with one of them, since I'm getting some very specific impressions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also there's definitely gotta be a det and a doc in this game, which is why I restate this to a potential vig: don't pull a Dad.

Plus I'm getting my wisdom teeth out this weekend so if you expect me to talk, expect it to be nonsense lmao.

D: GOOD LUCK NICKY!!! sending u good vibes ;_;

also dylan - youre soooo mean! just coz ur bad at catching me doesnt mean u gotta be so mean to me every game! :lemon: but fair enough. i felt pity for tom i guess because everyone gets mad at him for not posting, and then they lynched him for posting more lol. poor tommy! oh well lel he flipped scum coz hes a scummy mcscumster!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALSO wheres blu rose. p sure last game he got modkilled for inactivity.. i just hope if he does get modkilled he flips red. all hes done is poke at forek and i was expecting more from him.. if he wasnt a replacement id wish a vig would shoot him coz i hate lynchin inactives

Ok for more info on my role since people were asking, it's a green role and I have no special abilities. I'm just a townie

Maybe since you will be high Nick you will be reasonable and not talk nonsense

Reason I suggested we purple vig targets is to avoid a dad-like-vig scenario and to obfuscate the identity of the vig(should they exist). Strangely enough, dad thinks the vig should be able to target whoever they want. :eek: (plot twist??)

We all know how that usually ends.

Aside from that, agree on most points in the post. A+ post Dad.

I'd also like to put into consideration that Tom's role was a godfather on steroids, AKA above average player with an incredibly strong role which needs to survive the first day to function. This reads 'worst bus possible' so weigh that very heavily when you're getting reads on the early voters on the wagon.

@Cory rich coming from the hypnotoad.

Just so everyone knows, I'm going to be away for most of the day tommorow (not that ut makes a difference whoops) because I'm on a school trip.

Reason I suggested we purple vig targets is to avoid a dad-like-vig scenario and to obfuscate the identity of the vig(should they exist). Strangely enough, dad thinks the vig should be able to target whoever they want. :eek: (plot twist??)

We all know how that usually ends.

Aside from that, agree on most points in the post. A+ post Dad.

I'd also like to put into consideration that Tom's role was a godfather on steroids, AKA above average player with an incredibly strong role which needs to survive the first day to function. This reads 'worst bus possible' so weigh that very heavily when you're getting reads on the early voters on the wagon.

@Cory rich coming from the hypnotoad.

Aye I never said I never say nonsense

Won't have some time here for 2-3 hours(?) so ill place my thoughts here.

Runeraider.
He still thinks im maf, even though i've already explained why i RC'ed 4 times. He jumped on the Forek train faster then tom. Teacup did the same thing, although without reason. Runraider kinda defended tom and said he would rather have me lynched instead of maf. After tom flipped red, he is still trying to get me. Well ladies and gents, Runeraider townslipped. It screams New town.

Endless, personally I don't wanna discount a bus against Tom from within his team just because he was a good role, you could be overestimating people's mafia logic. And yeah vig is gonna do that anyways lol, even if you say that to throw people off. Or maybe I'm just a terrible vig and think everyone else should be.

Anyways, onto some thoughts on one person in particular: Karen.

Karen, what I'd like to know is why you still suspect Forek with the reasoning of 'Forek is Forek' - why are you ignoring the substantial amount of evidence through his behavior and his claim that he's not bad town? Furthermore, why Cariad? She's done nothing but give decent reads from her own point of view and seems really unsure of herself despite her own reads and interactions with other people, and that's a towntell I don't think she'd think to make if she was maf. I've been maf with you and I know you're very careful about things in the thread, so I'm not going to scumread just just based off this, but why go after these two in particular? Your reads on SP and Cory have decent logic behind them but your pointing fingers of suspicion at Forek and Cariad throw me off.

Won't have some time here for 2-3 hours(?) so ill place my thoughts here.

Runeraider.
He still thinks im maf, even though i've already explained why i RC'ed 4 times. He jumped on the Forek train faster then tom. Teacup did the same thing, although without reason. Runraider kinda defended tom and said he would rather have me lynched instead of maf. After tom flipped red, he is still trying to get me. Well ladies and gents, Runeraider townslipped. It screams New town.

Erm, I stated my reasons actually, but no one paid attention to them, so xD

Wow. Alright. Relieved that Forek didn't get lynched. While annoying, I'm still not sure of his true colours, but I'm leaning towards town.
Didn't really see the Tom lynch coming last night, but I'm glad we got scum. Seems like Dad & Trundle took charge of the wagon, and then everyone hopped aboard.

Have to go do some RL stuff & read up... be back in a bit.

im very confused bc forek was your only scumread (you said you were unsure of hika and pillow) so im curious to hear your thoughts now, im wondering if your thoughts have changed in anyway? do you get any Bad Feels from anyone else now?

also dylan.. we all know ur a bad shot and ur a bit too cocky so thats how u ended up pretty much shooting the cop :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i think its very unlikely tom was bussed by trundle. tom wasnt in danger of getting lynched and no one had really pushed him before trundle did. well i kind of annoyed tom bc i kept asking him stuff but fk tommy !!!

i mean i dont think scumteam would be stupid enough to bus him, especially his role and how he usually makes it by without getting lynched. i could see them perhaps bussing him later in the game when suspicion rose, but a day 1 bus for someone like him is pretty courageous.

im very confused bc forek was your only scumread (you said you were unsure of hika and pillow) so im curious to hear your thoughts now, im wondering if your thoughts have changed in anyway? do you get any Bad Feels from anyone else now?

also dylan.. we all know ur a bad shot and ur a bit too cocky so thats how u ended up pretty much shooting the cop :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i think its very unlikely tom was bussed by trundle. tom wasnt in danger of getting lynched and no one had really pushed him before trundle did. well i kind of annoyed tom bc i kept asking him stuff but fk tommy !!!

i mean i dont think scumteam would be stupid enough to bus him, especially his role and how he usually makes it by without getting lynched. i could see them perhaps bussing him later in the game when suspicion rose, but a day 1 bus for someone like him is pretty courageous.

what the heck is bussing

refers to throwing under the bus i believe

omg thank you so much I literally had no idea what it meant until now LOL
I thought it was some Dolby reference or something

But srsly I think Karen and Nick are scum buddies. Just look at the last few pages.

omg thank you so much I literally had no idea what it meant until now LOL
I thought it was some Dolby reference or something

But srsly I think Karen and Nick are scum buddies. Just look at the last few pages.
i actually may not be correct
justice pls confirm

Back