• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

I think a Vig is gonna waste their kill on me, since i have most suspicion next to Tom (ded yea) and pillow bunny. I would rather be lynched then let somebody waste an ability. You could use your shot on somebody who you think is maf, then lynch me next day if you still think im scum.

I think a Vig is gonna waste their kill on me, since i have most suspicion next to Tom (ded yea) and pillow bunny. I would rather be lynched then let somebody waste an ability. You could use your shot on somebody who you think is maf, then lynch me next day if you still think im scum.

Uhm Tom voted you rather quickly and you were suspicious of Tom, plus you have a valid miller claim. I don't know why anyone would want to kill you at least right now.

I doubt you'll get killed tonight Forek, so long as vig isn't one of the people who easyvoted you yesterday and would thoughtlessly do that. Although you'd show up as a miller if you got killed.

I doubt you'll get killed tonight Forek, so long as vig isn't one of the people who easyvoted you yesterday and would thoughtlessly do that. Although you'd show up as a miller if you got killed.

I seriously hope they aren't one of the easy voters, since that would really be stupid then they would probably be under sus of being Maf/vig.

Rune your sudden accusation of Forek is making you look kind of suspicious imo

• happened right after Tom died and turned out to be mafia. Tom being mafia points to Forek being town, since all Tom wanted was to lynch Forek. instead, you?re accusingForek for some reason.
  • not saying he?s town, but why did this info make you suspicious of him? maybe you?re mafia and need to lynch some towns to make up for your loss
  • accusing Forek of making up his name. even if he was mafia, he would probably have a safeclaim or even be a mafia member with that name. he can?t say he didn?t know that because it?s been mentioned multiple times before (inb4 endless murders me bc people have said this before)
  • Tom had a semi-normal but cool sounding name (luciano), just like takeshi. the names match up, it?s almost as if they?re being used in game or something
  • Rune thinks (thought?) there could be 6 mafia members. that sounds like way too much for a game this size, like he?s mafia trying to throw us off or be all ?oh I got this mafia thing wrong, if I was mafia I would have gotten it right?. I also think he might know more about the minigame since last time I checked 4 wasn?t a multiple of 3
  • I don?t get the whole ?Takeshi is a big name actor? thing since Takeshi (whoever that is) isn?t one of the most popular actors anyways, and I doubt Forek would just so happen to choose a name Tina likes
  • Rune says he didn?t think Tom was mafia, and also didn?t vote for him
  • how come Takeshi ?isn?t a miller name? aka actually a mafia name? I could believe this if Takeshi was an Italian name like Luciano but it?s not
  • Rune would have rather killed Forek than mafia. what
  • Rune?s whole argument has nothing to do with Forek?s behaviour, only his name
Alright, I'll try and tackle this one point at a time. Here we go!

1. Sudden? I put out a long post explaining my reasons for suspecting Forek long before the Tom bw even began. And since when did Tom wanting to lynch Forek make him inno? That'd be like a confirmed inno saying a player is town means they are completely town. It doesn't make sense. Have you ever heard of bussing? Plus, the Forek bw was well underway at that point. Lynching Forek to fit in is a very basic strategy.

2. Again, the roleclaim conundrum is only one in the list of things I suspect Forek for. Look at the post. It's like no one knows of it's existence.

3. First of all, I never said he made up the name. I just said he switched it. Secondly... what? I said he had a safeclaim. Again, in my post. It's just that a second possible conclusion could be that he made up the safeclaim. I don't understand this point. What are you trying to prove? I've already said this, and you're saying the same thing against me?

4. Wow, what a brilliant theory! Noone has put forward that... except, you know, me! I never said he made up the name. I said he just transferred the name of his mafia role onto his miller claim. How hard is it to understand?

5. Like I said, it's just a guess. It's a bad one, yes, but it's just a guess. Maybe there's a maf pr who gets extra points in minigames? I dunno. All I know is that I tried to come up with a estimate for the nuber of mafia based off of the minigames, and that making a guess doesn't exactly warrant a lynch.

8. FOREK DIDN'T CHOOSE THE NAME. All I'm saying that Takeshi isn't a name that would be used for a bartender. The name sounds more like a mafia because of the person it is taken from. The thing with themed games is that the roles are themed. Still with me?

9. 'Oh gee, conflicting opinions. That means mafia!' If this was everyone's logic, then mafia's already won. If you can call it logic. How is someone not going with the majority a scumtell? Unless it is extremely obvious (which it wasn't) there's nothing wrong with conflicting ideas.

10. I never said 'it isn't miller so it must be mafia', all I'm saying is it sounds more likely to be mafia than miller. Can you honestly imagine a guilty bartender with the name Takeshi?

11. This is number 9 again. Ok, I was wrong about Tom. Guess what? That doesn't make me mafia.

12. Again, I did a massive post on why I thought Forek was mafia. And I didn't just rant about his name. You can read it if you want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

although im biased cuz i dont like runeraider

You got that right!

Did i say i was the bartender? No I didn't. I said i was the owner. And what owner of a shop/business/company doesn't have any crimes under their belt? Also, since the club is full of famous people, why wouldn't my character eventually gives in to a bribe if people were doing shady things and he needed the extra cash?

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: Meant eventually give in, not gives in.

Bartender, owner, same thing. Still, can you really picture a bar owner named Takeshi?

Uh, what does that have to do with anything?

I WAS FROZEN, TODAY! (pls tell me someone gets that)

you shouldnt have to worry about being shot forek, unless the vig is like dylan (dad) :lemon:

you shouldnt have to worry about being shot forek, unless the vig is like dylan (dad) :lemon:

But waffles isn't in this game justice. I still feel bad for killing them twice as vig.

...also I need to read pillow and rune's posts but I'm getting sleepy and I'll probably get to it tomorrow.

Another team read, but didn't SuperPenguin and Justice defend Tom? And they way they (especially SP) did it sounded like they were despirate for him not to be voted... Then Justice decided to vote for him because hes a better lynch than Forek, but SP stufk with his vote on chees. Just some food for thought. :rolleyes:

If they were a team, wouldn't they stick together? Why would they split like that?

Another team read, but didn't SuperPenguin and Justice defend Tom? And they way they (especially SP) did it sounded like they were despirate for him not to be voted... Then Justice decided to vote for him because hes a better lynch than Forek, but SP stufk with his vote on chees. Just some food for thought. :rolleyes:
SP did Justice started by pushing them then soft defended them. Really don't think that makes justice a team with them though and I still have justice as strong town.
Also don't think that's enough of a tell to attack SP yet.

@Hika another site I play on despises the terminology 'scum' which is why I often use 'red' when talking about mafia.

Also, that flip is unbelievably sweet. Tom had heaps of interactions. This is going to be amazing. First off, Forek/Tom interaction strongly suggests Forek is actually town. (Glad I had the mental fortitude to make the switch.) I suggest looking into the people who were voting on the Forek wagon late yesterday. Dad is spewed town by Tom, Trundle is weak town and so is Ashtot as well. Which is a great position to be at.

Further, Runeraider is serious when he suggests 6 red players so he's also town. That's a pretty blatant town slip since there's no way under any circumstances that we're dealing with that many red players. For those not particularly versed with the construction of a forum mafia game, the amount of red players on average in a game is about 1/4th of the amount of players in the game. And since 1/4th of 18 is 4.5, we're either dealing with 4 (probable) or 5 (still decently likely). If you go beyond that there needs to be serious balance changes or the game won't function.

I suggest we take advantage of the night phase to put the name of the person we want the vig to shoot (should they exist) in purple in our post. The vig, of course, withholds the right to shoot anyone, but should they follow the general opinion it'll prevent mafia haven't the slightest clue as to who they are. It'll also prevent the dad-catastrophe we had last game from occuring again.

My contribution, is, of course, pillow bunny.

Their last post wasn't as bad as their previous posts, except the fact that they're implying a townslip is a red-tell. But the earlier posts they made still condemn them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

For reference, I'm going to post the final voting logs for each day with known alignments coloured in every phase. (Not very useful now, will get much more useful later.)

Forek (5): Tom, chees4mees, Runeraider, LaBelleFleur, Chipped-Teacup
chees4mees (2): Superpenguin, Karen
pillow bunny (1): Endless
Tom (8): Trundle, Dad, Ashtot, Cariad, Forek, Cory, justice, pillow bunny
Blu Rose (1): Blu Rose
NO LYNCH (1): Hika

Tina, can I colour parts of this green or blue in the future or do I need to think up separate colours to avoid impinging on the mod question/normal use colours? Thanks in advance.

imo im questioning superpenguin (nick), that chipped teacup person, and karen.

nick idk.. hes hard to read.. well no he isnt but rn he is for me. i was expecting him to do something crazy again on day 1. at least he didnt suggest no lynch lmao

i still dont understand why teacup bandwagoned onto the forek train and tbh i feel like them and karen are slipping by. karen feels off to me and i find it weird coz as town she talks a lot more. well i think she does anyway, and to think she went after chees with nick with kind of weak reasoning makes me iffy. chees just screams newbie to me, not sure about alignment tho

also wherever labellefleur went. blu rose ive completely forgotten was in this game so i guess ill wait for him to do something

imo im questioning superpenguin (nick), that chipped teacup person, and karen.

nick idk.. hes hard to read.. well no he isnt but rn he is for me. i was expecting him to do something crazy again on day 1. at least he didnt suggest no lynch lmao

i still dont understand why teacup bandwagoned onto the forek train and tbh i feel like them and karen are slipping by. karen feels off to me and i find it weird coz as town she talks a lot more. well i think she does anyway, and to think she went after chees with nick with kind of weak reasoning makes me iffy. chees just screams newbie to me, not sure about alignment tho

also wherever labellefleur went. blu rose ive completely forgotten was in this game so i guess ill wait for him to do something

i am just gonna leave this quote right here.
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...ever-NIGHT-1&p=5214364&highlight=#post5214364
Quick question though, how do i make it so the link says something instead of the big block of text?

karen feels off to me and i find it weird coz as town she talks a lot more. well i think she does anyway, and to think she went after chees with nick with kind of weak reasoning makes me iffy. chees just screams newbie to me, not sure about alignment tho

Hello from down under :) here on vacation and don't have wifi on my phone lols
fyi I'm here for one more day then going on a plane for like 14hrs right about when day starts so yeah

No, chees is sus to me with reason. She legit copied a post above her and has been asking dumb questions the entire time. It's different from forek. He posts without hesitation, but it feels like chees does. Anyways, I have a list of new suspects which I will post after night ends/before I go on the plane

Hello from down under :) here on vacation and don't have wifi on my phone lols
fyi I'm here for one more day then going on a plane for like 14hrs right about when day starts so yeah

No, chees is sus to me with reason. She legit copied a post above her and has been asking dumb questions the entire time. It's different from forek. He posts without hesitation, but it feels like chees does. Anyways, I have a list of new suspects which I will post after night ends/before I go on the plane

the thing about that is town also does that. like very scared/nervous/not sure what to post town players do that a lot. i mean they could flip red, but i also feel like thrres a chance they could flip green. i dont feel like thats a sign someones scum since this is chees first game i believe and weak town players tend to follow and copy others as an attenpt to help.

idk, i was unsure on tom and he flipped red and im unsure on chees so if they flip red too im going to cry

Screw it posting it now in case I forget tomorrow :(

Okay so here's the list of votes:
Forek (5): Tom, chees4mees, Runeraider, LaBelleFleur, Chipped-Teacup
chees4mees (2): Superpenguin, Karen
pillow bunny (1): Endless
Tom (8): Trundle, Dad, Ashtot, Cariad, Forek, Cory, justice, pillow bunny
Blu Rose (1): Blu Rose
NO LYNCH (1): Hika

Zooming in on the people that voted for Tom, there should be at least one mafia in there. I'm going to cross out the people I felt made valuable contributions towards his lynch and/or people that have been acting town (which, does not clear them, but for the purposes of scum hunting will have to do);

Trundle, Dad, Ashtot, Cariad, Forek, Cory, justice, pillow bunny

However, none of the names that are left seem extremely scummy to me (for now). Out of these four names I'll order them from most suspicious to least: Cariad, pillow bunny, Cory, Forek.

Cariad has done like nothing the entire game so far (well, nothing that stands out to me from my quick read of the thread). I know that s/he is always plays like that though, and I've made a lot of incorrect reads on her/him but what I find weird is that there were many bandwagons to jump on, yet s/he chose Tom. It seems like a safety measure to use later on: "I'm not scum bcuz remember I voted for Tom D1".

Endless has quite a few good cases on pillow which I have nothing to add onto so far, however, I do remember s/he made a long post on Tom I think? I forgot whether that was after or before the bandwagon started and too lazy to check :)

Cory has also done nothing this game but he quickly jumped onto voting for Tom after Trundle started the bandwagon. However, he hasn't made any major contradictions and has just been spamming the thread like he usually does so idk.

Forek is just Forek. I still think there's a chance he's mafia and there's no miller in the game at all, but meh. For now, I'm just going to believe his claim because of the way he just posts without hesitation convinces me he's town atm.

(more to come after I go back through the thread more)

Back