• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Neighborly Games

just want to add the slot for the 19th + keep the sign up dates in one spot

In-Game Name: digimon
Switch Friend Code: SW-6775-6293-0897
Session(s): mk8 + ssbu
- June 12th, 2021, 12:00 p.m. EDT
- June 19th, 2021, 3:00 p.m. EDT
Ping list: sure!

Omg I didn't know these were a thing, looks like I already missed one ;-;

I'd like to sign up for the next Mario Kart one though!

In-Game Name: Karma
Switch Friend Code: 4983-2347-1891
Session(s): June 12th, 2021, 12:00 p.m. EDT
Ping list: yes

In-Game Name: Shellzilla
Switch Friend Code: You've already added me :)
Session(s): June 12th 2021 MK8
Ping list: Yes

I'll be using a horrible kart combination lol.

Done for today!

Surprise! The game will also be streamed on The Bell Tree Twitch Channel - thank you, Vris!

Zoom, zoom. 🏎

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe will be starting soon at 12:00 p.m. EDT today, approximately 20 minutes from the timestamp of this post! Feel free to jump if whether you've previously signed up or not. :)

We'll be playing casually - cups consisting of four races, 150cc (200cc if more people would rather).

You're welcome to join us in the #multiplayer channel on the TBT Discord server to chat between races, but it's optional.

To Join The Lobby:
Online Play > Friends > Search for 'mar' and join the game

See you soon! 👋

Last edited:
Hello Mar, my apologies I didn't participate in the Mario Kart session today. I was busy doing chores around the house that I completely forgot about it. I hope everyone else still had fun despite my absence!

Definitely going to join June 19th Smash session!
3pm huh? Let's hope the curse of 2pm timeslot won't affect us :'D

If anyone is up for a game of Super Mario Party I'll be hosting at 5pm EDT on Sunday June 20th!

Can take three people. If there's any interest in spectating I can arrange that.

i'd be down for super mario party 🌟

In-Game Name: Mistreil
Switch Friend Code: SW-0515-2489-2309
Session(s): Super Mario Party -- maybe SSBU but i'm not sure if i'll be around then

I'd definitely love to spectate! Don't own the game cause the new mario party is coming soon(tm). when it does though....

Got myself Mario Kart 8!! I hope I can get used to controls and learn some circuit layouts until the next session comes around! I haven't played racing games for AGES so it feels a bit clunky right now haha

And I definitely would love to spectate some Super Mario Party!

Will be wrapping up shortly, so done for now! Thank you all for dropping by! :D

Saturday, June 19th Arena Details
Arena Name: TBT
Arena Password: 9999

Avoiding 2:00 p.m. EDT is intentional. Too many disruptions during TBTWC. 😤

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate friendlies will start soon at 3:00 p.m. EDT today! As always, feel free to jump in whether you've signed up or not. We'll be playing mostly 1v1s but may do teams/free-for-all if we have enough players later. :)

You're welcome to join us in the #multiplayer channel on the TBT Discord server to chat during and in-between battles, but it's optional.

To Join An Arena:
Online > Smash > Battle Arenas > Join Arena > Friends' Arenas or Enter Arena ID

*Please let me know if you'd like to be removed or added to the pinglist

Last edited:
Reminder that Super Mario Party is scheduled to run today! Only one person has signed-up so there are still two slots still available.

Player 1Player 2Player 3

For anyone interested in spectating the stream it will start approximately 5pm EDT on Twitch.tv/thebelltree.

If you're confident enough that my bad luck with this game's connection is gone, I'm available tonight 😅

In-Game Name: Pyoopi
Switch Friend Code: 6469 7384 1303
Session(s): SMP

edit: I misread. I think I'm good, hahaa.

If you're confident enough that my bad luck with this game's connection is gone, I'm available tonight 😅
If you're available sometime this evening we could run through a couple rounds of a board ahead of the session starting to see how it performs?

Back