• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Newbie Game VII: The Daily Tragedy - Town win

Also once we get down to nitty gritty time like this, like if it is me getting sussed to heck when I'm town, I start by saying hey I'm town or claiming. But Eleanor hasn't even done that, even when directly asked if they were mafia... I see what you are saying Kat, but I feel more comfortable with the latest posts from l about keeping my vote on them
Neither has Fleshy to be fair. And no one really asked.

Fleshy, El, roles?

Both are really damn scummy, but going with Fleshy mainly due to him playing more games, so his suspicious behavior has more impact on me than a total noobie.

Still sus of Iwase though.

Ness hasn't made it official yet, but I believe that's a Fleshy lynch. Both got 4 votes, but Fleshy reached 4 first by a few seconds.

who dies? fleshy?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh

yes but it was a tie so whoever reached majority first dies

I believe so, but Ness didn't make that clear, and he's a scrub for not being on here rn soo.
Waitin on Ness like:
567.jpg

@entropy Why so confident El's town?

yes but it was a tie so whoever reached majority first dies

it depends on if he counts the votes time marked at 10:00... or if it had to be before. If he does its fleshy, if he doesn't its eleanor.

Gah I believed Fleshy, and was set on El due to those last-minute posts. I vote Fleshy in the end due to the lack of role-claiming in the lead-up to his 50/50 lynch which I just couldn't reconcile with him being Town in these circumstances.

Gah I believed Fleshy, and was set on El due to those last-minute posts. I vote Fleshy in the end due to the lack of role-claiming in the lead-up to his 50/50 lynch which I just couldn't reconcile with him being Town in these circumstances.

The last ditch effort posts by Eleanor are what really made me feel more confident. Yeah Fleshy is sketchy, but the only thing scum leaning for me is that the overall tone of his posts are more defensive/charged than usual

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait so my vote might not count?? Smh. I'm really sorry guys if I was too late. :(

the way OP is worded, I'm gonna guess it will be counted. He said deadline would be on the hour... but that also said it would be 9 EDT? So that just tells me it would be deadline on the hour, not the minute before.

- - - Post Merge - - -

[Ness's OP]The game will generally follow a 48 hour day and 24 hour night cycle. If I am not online and available to post when a phase is set to end, the game will be paused until I can post. No actions will be accepted during this period. The final deadline will always be 8:00 PM CDT. (9 PM EDT, there will be a counter this game).[/quote]

This

- - - Post Merge - - -

Quote Fail....

I really hope the vote counts. I voted iwaselenor because she barely made any posts and the last ones she made were just kinda sus to me. Her RQS was kinda sus too (wanting the full experience but not getting it., etc) so I decided to vote for her.

fleshy can u tell me ur actual role i don't feel like waiting

- - - Post Merge - - -

even if menchies vote counted, fleshy would still be lynched

entropy, why so confident that El's town?

@Menchie Shouldn't you hope it didn't count, then? Because if yours didnt count, amanda's didn't, and El would have reached 3 votes first and be lynched.

everything i said earlier/she seemed really calm when she thought for sure she'd be lynched

if she's maf ill be impressed af

Back