• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Nub Mafia IV: Hijinks in Sugar Rush (Game Over/Third Party Win)

EVEN IF THIS IS TRUE
YOU STILL IGNORED
and

you ignored this too
c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg everonye vote sharky

GJESUS CHRIST I SAID IN THAT FKCNG POST THE PEOPLEI KILLED I DIDNT IGNORE IT CAN YOU READ

Good nite my scummies

- - - Post Merge - - -

SAYLOR IF YOU ARE ONLINE PLEASE VOTE, YOU CANNOT GET MODKILLED

mRyhdA0.png

Citizens of Sugar Rush looked towards the sky in horror. THE TIM TAM ARMAGEDDON IS HERE! Tim Tam chocolate bars rained down upon Sugar Rush across the land. God dammit Australia.

sharkystriker22 the Nougetsia Brumblestain was struck by a Tim Tam chocolate bar.

You have until the end of Night 5 to submit any actions.

Night 5 will end 12am BST on Saturday 12th September (7pm EDT Friday 11th September). Please submit actions to both myself (Justin) and Tina to make sure they are counted.

omg not rber. ok I have little trick up my sleeve that will make town winners. Not revealing until night is over tho.

I'll watch the thread closely so I don't miss the next vote but if night ends early, I'll be in school until 3pm MDT so I may not be able to vote until after then.

Well,my first mafia game was fun!Oh and I didn't roleclaim because I was busy,I would've said my actual role though.Honestly,I don't think I was playing my role right.Was I technically town,and just called mafia?I seriously had no idea what was going on the whole entire game.xD Goodbye everyone,goodluck!^-^

mRyhdA0.png

Citizens of Sugar Rush looked towards the sky in horror. THE TIM TAM ARMAGEDDON IS HERE! Tim Tam chocolate bars rained down upon Sugar Rush across the land. God dammit Australia.

sharkystriker22 the Nougetsia Brumblestain was struck by a Tim Tam chocolate bar.

You have until the end of Night 5 to submit any actions.

Night 5 will end 12am BST on Saturday 12th September (7pm EDT Friday 11th September). Please submit actions to both myself (Justin) and Tina to make sure they are counted.

finally a post from jubs

Back