TBT Staff - Comments?

I think the staff shouldn't use :| or say thing like,"that is not funny at all. At all" That doesn't show that you are kind and friendly.

Look here, is it easy to be friendly when people insult you or something? But whatever, back on topic.

It kind of is on topic, we are discusing a comment/suggestion for the staff that I made

:p

And to answer your question...If some one throws an "insult" at you, then ignore it, I know that I need to learn thast...but it is getting better.....

BAMBAM! said:
It kind of is on topic, we are discusing a comment/suggestion for the staff that I made

And to answer your question...If some one throws an "insult" at you, then ignore it, I know that I need to learn thast...but it is getting better.....
But have you noticed how many insults I ignored in the past? I just wasn't in a good mood when I posted that...

But anyway... what else would you like to be added to TBT Staff thread?

I see..

and Me! XD

:p jk, I l;ikle being the forum spammer

B) Not even Link can take that title away from me...I have spammed and caused new rules to be made

B)

BAMBAM! said:
I see..

and Me! XD

B) Not even ]
Well, the thread is for TBT Staff, not... spammers and honorary members... wait a minute... *starts to think*

BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
I see..

and Me! XD

B) Not even ]
Well, the thread is for TBT Staff, not... spammers and honorary members... wait a minute... *starts to think*
eh?

did i hear the word "fish" come out of your mouth

Back