• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop TBT to NMT/IGB conversion. Full selection of Material Stacks, Paintings/Statues, Furniture/Clothing/Crafting Services, Flowers + Hybrids.

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Bumping this. I've restocked art and statues quite a bit and am ready to do some orders today.

hello! i'd like to order:
Calm painting - 1
Detailed painting - 1
Famous painting - 1
Great statue - 1
Graceful painting - 1
Jolly painting - 1
Motherly statue - 1
Scenic painting - 1
Solemn painting - 1
Tremendous statue - 1
Valiant statue - 2
Warm painting - 1
Worthy painting - 1
Wild painting left half - 1

for a total of 75 tbt right?

i'd prefer to pick them up at your island if that's okay :)

oh i'll also take 400 nmt for 24 tbt!!

so total of 99 tbt for both the nmts and art :)

oh i'll also take 400 nmt for 24 tbt!!

so total of 99 tbt for both the nmts and art :)
I’ll send a dodo code in a few after I get it ready.
Post automatically merged:

May I get 100 nmt for 6 tbt please if it’s possible can I pick up
That’s fine. I’ll deliver it in a bit.

Hello may I please order 6 stacks of iron, 6 stacks of regular wood, 6 stacks of hardwood, and 6 stacks of stone please for a total of 72 tbt?

Hello, can I please have all of your stacks of fish bait + regular wood? Is it still the same # below? If so, @ 3 TBT each, should be 180 TBT correct?
* Fish bait - 20 stacks
* Regular wood - 40 stacks

Post automatically merged:

Hello, can I please have all of your stacks of fish bait + regular wood? Is it still the same # below? If so, @ 3 TBT each, should be 180 TBT correct?
* Fish bait - 20 stacks
* Regular wood - 40 stacks
I have about 40 fish bait in total currently, so if you want those too, you can. And I’ll be right over once you send the dodo code.

Back