TBT Winter Banner "Contest"

tomNook said:
Luckily, can't see it! j/k!
Uhh, don't spam.

And all your posts here you've been acting like you've actually submitted something or even can make graphics yourself. So, maybe you should try to make one before you critique one.

Mino said:
tomNook said:
Luckily, can't see it! j/k!
Uhh, don't spam.

And all your posts here you've been acting like you've actually submitted something or even can make graphics yourself. So, maybe you should try to make one before you critique one.
You used overlay un the letters right?

Just curious.

YesManJr's_Cohort said:
tbtbanner1.png
I like this one. Nice job. The way the text looks faded is perticularly nice, and K.K. Fits in just right!

I can't download fonts anymore... they just don't work. I'd have had somethign with a better font, but I can't. :\

Mino said:
I can't download fonts anymore... they just don't work. I'd have had somethign with a better font, but I can't. :\
i've got the same problem... its pretty annoying too... i get the fonts, they're in the right place, and they dont show up >_<

yeah, i've got like 16 fonts sitting around somewhere... and they're cool : (

If you got them from DaFont, just use the preview and save a prnt screen of the text you need.

:p

Mino said:
If you got them from DaFont, just use the preview and save a prnt screen of the text you need.

:p
no way... then thats like... that'd take as long as it took me to make this sig... cutting everything out is fun!

plus you can't have as great of effects. : o

Back