• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Fourth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
The person who joined last July, made his first post today, had 13 eggs in currancy, 0 TBT and Dark & Candy Eggs gifted to him by another member. LOL

WHAT if there was some sort of hack i want to know. rip me if any of the mods see this

Hmmmm if they're gonna ban him...then they should gib dem eggs to me ;o; I want a darkie.

Did he have the gold egg with him too ??

No, it was just a dark, candy, sakura, and pikachu egg that he had.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It was most likely an alt account.

But if it was a hack then :rolleyes:

I believe it's impossible to transfer egg currency between users though.. isn't it?

Last edited:
No, I believe it was just a dark, candy, sakura, and pikachu egg that he had.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I believe it's impossible to transfer egg currency between users though.. isn't it?

Impossible to trade egg currency but not impossible to trade egg collectibles

Yeah, but he could still find the eggs again knowing where they were on his main account. You can trade the egg collectables (besides the Golden Egg.)

Last edited:
Impossible to trade egg currency but not impossible to trade egg collectibles

I know, but how did he have 13 eggs (in currency) then? That's just what I'm confused about. I'll honestly not worry about it much more than this though; it's not that big of a deal really.

I know, but how did he have 13 eggs (in currency) then? That's just what I'm confused about. I'll honestly not worry about it much more than this though; it's not that big of a deal really.

That's true but I am curious. I love gossip lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back