• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT's Second Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have a request. I know there is no way I can get the golden egg, but I would like to know who actually has the smarts and the fast fingers to get it... When you guys post the answers after the event, would you post who got that 1 egg?

Also, after the event ends, would be allowed to transfer leftover eggs? I can imagine a scenario where i have 10 eggs, and after buying something for 9 eggs, i will have 1 egg left. Maybe i can help someone out. Or maybe there will be a participation badge we can buy for a small amount?

Of course! I have a feeling whoever gets it will be bragging until the end of time though, so I doubt we'll need to say much. :p

As for the extra eggs, I wouldn't count on anything. Most likely they'll just be thrown away.

Fun fact: Only 3 people have found Egg #17 so far. Don't fret it if you can't find it yet!

Of course! I have a feeling whoever gets it will be bragging until the end of time though, so I doubt we'll need to say much. :p

As for the extra eggs, I wouldn't count on anything. Most likely they'll just be thrown away.

Fun fact: Only 3 people have found Egg #17 so far. Don't fret it if you can't find it yet!

Out of curiosity, do you guys have access to what we try as well? Kinda wondering if you'll see the gradual yet steady evolution of my despair/impatience with number 17 xD

Out of curiosity, do you guys have access to what we try as well? Kinda wondering if you'll see the gradual yet steady evolution of my despair/impatience with number 17 xD

I don't have a handy interface but I'm sure I could find them in an error log somewhere. :p Would be pretty funny.

i'm also highly curious about this... haha... wouldn't want you guys to see me spamming answers in desperation LOL

there are only 15 clues how do you even find 17 D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

can literally only get 3 lmfao

I know the answer to a puzzle , read the instructions but I still don't know how to get the egg from the question >.< Help plz?

Got my togepi egg. I'm done. time to never post for another month

Last edited:
I know the answer to a puzzle , read the instructions but I still don't know how to get the egg from the question >.< Help plz?

type the answer in all caps into the url it takes you to where it says CODEHERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back