• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT's Second Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
My head hurts just thinking about the clue lol...they re freaking hard ><

I found the answer to number 3 but when I type it in, in all caps it doesn't do anything.... super confused.

Tell me your secrets all powerful tree ghost! ; -;

Shall I sacrafice 10 inactive users? Haha. . . . do you want me to? D:

In all seriousness, this is a pretty cute NPC, haha. Lightens the mood up of this event when we're all stressing out over the answers to these clues.

I dont understand how you guys are so smart! Took me the whole day to get 8. Kudos. And my stupid brain did not figure out any of the puzzle ones.

I found the answer to number 3 but when I type it in, in all caps it doesn't do anything.... super confused.

#3 is not a puzzle, you don't type in the answer. You'll find it as a link somewhere on the forum. :)

Oopppssie not number 3 I meant number 6.

If it's not doing anything, then I'm afraid you probably don't have the correct answer. If you're very certain though, feel free to PM me to confirm that you have the wrong answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back