• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT's Second Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
i shouldve been asleep 3 hours ago but i just got some free time and i managed to get one more egg bUT IM NEEVBER IGETTING MY TOGEPI EGG IM TOO STUPID FOR THIS GOD SAVE ME
sobs into arms

- - - Post Merge - - -

This song literally describes everybody right now.

ive never seen so much truth in one post

Hng, my brain can't function anymore. I'm out, haha. Grats to whoever gets Golden egg because heaven knows my butt will be sleeping in bed still, haha.

I am tired, got a pretty bad headache and really wish some of these questions gave a more specific hint~

I couldn't agree more lol

Even worse my CPU is fritzing and keeps opening and closing random pages and now my MP3 files wont shut off so I am stuck listening to Dubstep..... Its 12:56 am.... I have a head ache.... and my head phones are bass boosters. Uggghhhhh

Even worse my CPU is fritzing and keeps opening and closing random pages and now my MP3 files wont shut off so I am stuck listening to Dubstep..... Its 12:56 am.... I have a head ache.... and my head phones are bass boosters. Uggghhhhh

be thankful you're not stuck listening to hint #6 omg

Aw, are we allowed to tell TheWonky where the one that they can buy is?

Yeah I'm pretty sure multiple staff have give hints for that one in here before. TheWonky: Scroll down the first page a bit and you'll find something hopefully. :)

be thankful you're not stuck listening to hint #6 omg
I just finished listening to 100+ songs trying to match it up and then I thought found it but it was wrong.... that just took u 1 hour. Also I only have one dubstep song so it is just repeating

I'm a mess! its so late and I'm looking for virtual eggs when I should be sleeping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back