TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I FOUND EGG 6!

It's at the bottom of the introductions board when your time zone is set to one in "sailor's twilight! Mine is currently set to UTC +6:30 (Yangon), at 3:20pm Pacific Time.
You're a hero! Did you need any of the others? You deserve the golden egg, really. XD

The egg appears to be time sensitive, so for those trying to solve it later in the day make sure the time zone you choose sets the TBT display time to somewhere around 4:50 AM.

The egg appears to be time sensitive, so for those trying to solve it later in the day make sure the time zone you choose sets the TBT display time to somewhere around 4:50 AM.
where on here is there a time display?

On your Preferences, set the time zone to UTC +06:30 Yangon.
Save your settings, and go to the Introductions Board.

It's the white egg at the very bottom.
It might be too late for that time zone to work, as the background just changed and would no longer be considered sailor's twilight. Try UTC+6.

I FOUND EGG 6!

It's at the bottom of the introductions board when your time zone is set to one in "sailor's twilight! Mine is currently set to UTC +6:30 (Yangon), at 3:20pm Pacific Time.
you deserve a golden egg for this deadass. you’re a G! 😫👑🙏🏻

to whoever came up with egg #6: were you drunk at the time or? 🤨

Congratulations on finding #6! 🎉 You guys were so close so many times!
I'm going to miss the show, though. Also before anyone comes at me: I'm not the one who made the clue. 😂

i also thought this but no dice, also considered lots of people joining in the pre-NH hype so was scrolling through the intro board but that's just so vast and vague

And here I am way out in left field thinking....time zones? 🤣

We're still trying to figure out community egg 6? Could it possibly have something to do with...

changing your preferences so that the time zone is set to the morning? I tried just doing that, but all I got was a lovely sunrise, didn't find an egg.View attachment 437697But perhaps there's one only available when your time zone is set to one that's in the morning. Perhaps you have to wait on a certain screen for a certain amount of time, like Earthbound or something. ^o^;>

I'm not sure about the other parts of the clue, I just got fixated on the "this morning" and "wait to see the horizon" parts.

Can confirm that waiting for the hour to roll over during the website sunrise doesn't seem to do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back