TBT's Wiki!

only_half_evil333 said:
yes but nsider is the official nintendo keyword official and sony is an accual compony
and nf was there way before us
NF isn't large, don't you guys get it?

We're a small forum with like 300 members, does there really need to be an article about us?

That's probably why they don't have an encyclopedia entry.

TYOSHI90 said:
We're a small forum with like 300 members, does there really need to be an article about us?

That's probably why they don't have an encyclopedia entry.
<__<

guys, I just had nothing to do at the time, so I wrote all that stuff..

PikMino42 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Guys, this is nothing to get mad over. Actually, we are kind of un-notable. There are plenty of gaming forums out there that blow us away. NSider, Sony, NF, and many more.
Pfft, that's un-notable as well.
Just abotu to say that. NF isn't any more succesful than us, the topic is just broader.

i'd say every IF forum is unnotable... i haven't seen one with over 5000 members...

noteable would be something like 10,000 members... and thats not too many...

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
PikMino42 said:
Guys, this is nothing to get mad over. Actually, we are kind of un-notable. There are plenty of gaming forums out there that blow us away. NSider, Sony, NF, and many more.
Just abotu to say that. NF isn't any more succesful than us, the topic is just broader.
That's not true either. NF is more succesful than us and their topic range is in fact, smaller.

PikMino42 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
PikMino42 said:
That's not true either. NF is more succesful than us and their topic range is in fact, smaller.
Seriously? How so?

Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
PikMino42 said:
Seriously? How so?
just look at the place... compare the posts to members, we, technically, have more active members.

Back