TBT's Wiki!

Why are they considerign to delete it?

--

And I don't understand how Wikipedia works... if anyone can edit everyhting, how is it not all chaotic, or false, etc... ?

Wikipedia is not a propaganda machine

Wikipedia is not a soapbox, or a vehicle for propaganda and advertising. Therefore, Wikipedia articles are not:

1. Propaganda or advocacy of any kind. Of course, an article can report objectively about such things, as long as an attempt is made to approach a neutral point of view. You might wish to go to Usenet or start a blog if you want to convince people of the merits of your favorite views.
2. Self-promotion. While you are free to write about yourself or projects you have a strong personal involvement in, remember that the standards for encyclopedic articles apply to such pages just like any other. A very few somewhat famous Wikipedians have significantly contributed to encyclopedia articles about themselves and their accomplishments, and this has mostly been accepted after some debate. Creating overly abundant links and references to autobiographical articles is unacceptable. See Wikipedia:Autobiography.
3. Advertising. Articles about companies and products are fine if they are written in an objective and unbiased style. Furthermore, all article topics must be third-party verifiable, so articles about very small "garage" companies are not likely to be acceptable. External links to commercial organizations are acceptable if they can serve to identify major corporations associated with a topic (see finishing school for an example). Please note Wikipedia does not endorse any businesses and it does not set up affiliate programs.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
sorry for dubble post but i can edit the page for some reason >_>
You obviously don't know much about Wikipedia.

:p

PikMino42 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
PikMino42 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
sorry for dubble post but i can edit the page for some reason >_>
You obviously don't know much about Wikipedia.

:p
>_< i feel really stupid right now
The whole point of Wikipedia is that the public writes it.
>_______> i'm really stupid >.<

PikMino42 said:
Wikipedia is not a propaganda machine

Wikipedia is not a soapbox, or a vehicle for propaganda and advertising. Therefore, Wikipedia articles are not:

1. Propaganda or advocacy of any kind. Of course, an article can report objectively about such things, as long as an attempt is made to approach a neutral point of view. You might wish to go to Usenet or start a blog if you want to convince people of the merits of your favorite views.
2. Self-promotion. While you are free to write about yourself or projects you have a strong personal involvement in, remember that the standards for encyclopedic articles apply to such pages just like any other. A very few somewhat famous Wikipedians have significantly contributed to encyclopedia articles about themselves and their accomplishments, and this has mostly been accepted after some debate. Creating overly abundant ]
Oh! I'm going to remove the links here, then. Maybe that will help make it legit.

Well i think it is being considered for deletioon doue to some of the things put in there that are biased, such as Nintendo being the greatest. being great is an opinion, now large companyis more unbiased because it is a rather large video game company.

Wow. :|

Somebody called us a "non-notable gaming forum" in the "Discuss this article's deletion here!" link. :|

Wow, I'm angry. : \

Guys, this is nothing to get mad over. Actually, we are kind of un-notable. There are plenty of gaming forums out there that blow us away. NSider, Sony, NF, and many more.

yes but I would say we are in the top 5% of all forums currently up.

I have seen so many dead.

yes but nsider is the official nintendo keyword official and sony is an accual compony
and nf was there way before us

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Guys, this is nothing to get mad over. Actually, we are kind of un-notable. There are plenty of gaming forums out there that blow us away. NSider, Sony, NF, and many more.
Pfft, that's un-notable as well.

Back