• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Team Colours Revealed!

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4135-9919-0984
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Hello everyone! Our second full day of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 has begun, and our team colours have now been revealed...

tbtwc2024teamcolours.png

Ta-da! 🎉

Now that we've got our colours sorted out, it's time to determine team names! Look out for a thread from your team captains in private headquarters today to nominate and vote for a name.

They all look like Powerpuff Girl colors. And two of them are Cosmo and Wanda, while the other two are the fairy baby and Timmy Turner.

Maybe we should make some fairly odd powerpuff memes since we coincidentally chose their colors.

okay but I'm actually obsessed with the magenta colour?? it's so beautiful and pink and soft 🥹🩷✨️whoever picked it out is an icon.

also noticed that @/Shellzilla_515 is on the blue team AGAIN HMMMMMM 🤔💙

I so bad wanted to be team orange, but green is cool too.

Can’t wait to find out what their names are gonna be.
I have all bets that the light pink ones has something to do with Ha-Cha Peach. I guess it’ll be called the “Ha-Cha Homies”

Team 4 is like Team 3 but the printer started running out of ink :oops:
But all the colours are so pretty!! 😊 Excited to find out the names!!!
One or more toner cartridges are not installed correctly. Please insert toner magenta ink cartridge *lights start flashing*

I never had a green team before. Was blue for Blue's Clues, melon color for Melon Ballers, and some kinda gray-blue for Galaxolotls. Should be fun! All the colors look nice.

Back