TBT World Championship 2024 Starts Now!

I just now noticed this space invaders reaction. Now I’m going to spam it when necessary.

Hi! I have a question. I signed up for the animal crossing hide and seek. I still haven’t transferred my other residents (I have three characters since my second copy of the game isn’t here. Would going in my acnh game before I transfer them corrupt my file and prevent me from being able to move them back onto my island ( they were on my island before I did the island transfer)?

Also, if we find out our schedule is free and we already registered to a game, are we allowed to add on? Like I’m waiting to see what other days Splatoon will be on, & I already submitted to ACNH and Mario Party. If none of them conflict with each other, I’d want to play more if it is possible. but since I don’t know what splatoon’s schedule will be like, i only put a few days down.

Last edited:
Hi! I have a question. I signed up for the animal crossing hide and seek. I still haven’t transferred my other residents (I have three characters since my second copy of the game isn’t here. Would going in my acnh game before I transfer them corrupt my file and prevent me from being able to move them back onto my island ( they were on my island before I did the island transfer)?

Also, if we find out our schedule is free and we already registered to a game, are we allowed to add on? Like I’m waiting to see what other days Splatoon will be on, & I already submitted to ACNH and Mario Party. If none of them conflict with each other, I’d want to play more if it is possible. but since I don’t know what splatoon’s schedule will be like, i only put a few days down.
You should be fine for your first question.

It'd be okay to add on the different sessions to your original post right now if any new ones pop up. However, once these sessions start to become live, crossed out, and newer ones are added; you should submit a new form to avoid being skipped over.

Unfortunately, 'ARMS' has been amputated from the roster due to a lack of interest.​

Darth_Vader_Noooo_Banner.jpg

yeah I kinda feel bad because I just looked at the event threads and while they do look really fun (especially the pokemon shiny hunt omg), I just... I'm too overwhelmed right now to really participate 😭

maybe later in the week I'll feel better, but right now is definitely a no-go for me.

yeah I kinda feel bad because I just looked at the event threads and while they do look really fun (especially the pokemon shiny hunt omg), I just... I'm too overwhelmed right now to really participate 😭

maybe later in the week I'll feel better, but right now is definitely a no-go for me.
I totally get that. When they dropped it was all at once. So it was a lot of reading and figuring out. Not knocking the staff, they put their all into it and always do great. But I can understand someone being overwhelmed by it all.

Back