• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Fortress 2

Ok, so I changed to mac about a month ago and I'm still trying to get used to steam this way. Question is, how do I sign up for that new trading thing on a mac. The layout is a bit different. Thanks :D.
And yes, I do see the "get a PC" answers coming....

Holy COW! I just bought a key this morning (I wanted the Original and you have to spend a minimum of 5 dollars) and I unboxed another unusual! This is my fourth one this summer (green energy whoopee cap, circling logo mongolian, hearts ze goggles, and circling peace sign safe 'n' sound) Just wanted to say that...

Holy COW! I just bought a key this morning (I wanted the Original and you have to spend a minimum of 5 dollars) and I unboxed another unusual! This is my fourth one this summer (green energy whoopee cap, circling logo mongolian, hearts ze goggles, and circling peace sign safe 'n' sound) Just wanted to say that...

Damn you, I've unboxed a fair few crates and never got an unusual >_<

So, this guy wants my Team Captian. What would be a good pyro/soldier item to trade for it?

Team Captain is worth a Bill's Hat, so ask for 10-13 Refined worth of stuff.

Also, the Original is really helping me step up my Soldier game. I used to have a KDR of 1:5, now I can easily have a KDR of 1:3. Granted, it's not much big of a change, but it's really helping me.

Team Captain is worth a Bill's Hat, so ask for 10-13 Refined worth of stuff.

Also, the Original is really helping me step up my Soldier game. I used to have a KDR of 1:5, now I can easily have a KDR of 1:3. Granted, it's not much big of a change, but it's really helping me.
marcus-rivers-psp-step-your-game-up.jpg

also,
kARuj.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone want a private eye, mutanturkey doesnt want his since he has 2 so ill trade the hat for him
he wants either a boming run, football helm or a Officers unashka

Back