• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Fortress 2

@Dimitri: Send me a trade sometime, I'll see if I can have an offer for it set up
@Squirrel: EDIT: I just got myself a bonk, so I don't need one anymore. As for the headtaker... 4 ref? Don't have the metal yet, but trying to get it.
@Trevor: I already got myself a force-a-nature, but I'd take the pain train :D
Feel free to add me or just send me a trade request if you have any items you'd like to sell to me.

Last edited:
chill, jack. he was joking. lol

also, totally balanced. you guys are all wrong if you think it's OP. use it, and you'll see.

I was reading a thread on the Steam forums concerning this a moment ago, and someone presented a theory concerning the new soldier... laser... thinger. Basically, as with the Tomislav, Steam releases an OP weapon that everyone wants so that there is a rush to the store to buy it. Then, a few weeks later they release an update that nerfs it to hell. It's so brilliant. THINK OF THE MONEY THAT CAN BE MADE.

I was reading a thread on the Steam forums concerning this a moment ago, and someone presented a theory concerning the new soldier... laser... thinger. Basically, as with the Tomislav, Steam releases an OP weapon that everyone wants so that there is a rush to the store to buy it. Then, a few weeks later they release an update that nerfs it to hell. It's so brilliant. THINK OF THE MONEY THAT CAN BE MADE.

This makes sense, actually. Good business model.

Back