• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Fortress 2

anybody looking to trade for (receive a) heavy duty rag?

a guy i know is trying to unload his, for a fair trade of course. PM or message me on steam if you're interested

OH GOD I WAS ON A SERVER WHERE THREE PILE OF GIFTS WERE DROPPED, AND A BUNCH OF SINGLE GIFTS.

I POO'D MYSELF.

Psychonaut said:

a guy i know is trying to unload his, for a fair trade of course. PM or message me on steam if you're interested

OH GOD I WAS ON A SERVER WHERE THREE PILE OF GIFTS WERE DROPPED, AND A BUNCH OF SINGLE GIFTS.

I POO'D MYSELF.
What did you get from gifts =o

-Aaron said:
Psychonaut said:

I POO'D MYSELF.
What did you get from gifts =o
a bonk atomic punch, razorback, and ambassador

nothing special, but holy hell, seeing three back-to-back-to-back, ood god. $60 right there.

edit: actually it was four, but i didn't get included in one of the bundles, so i only got three. still, holy hell. $80*

For a while i have been unable to purchase anything on the mann co store since i got my mexican hat as it keeps displaying error everytime i go to the checkout... soo i have contacted steam support which is basically my only option.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>thank you andy, for showing me this video.</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">http://www.youtube.com/v/Q5a1EsY52ro&autoplay=1</div>

i lold.

Hell yeah, going to go try that now. I hope no soldiers come along and ruin my fun!

David said:
bought this game today. downloading now.
Cool bro
Lol exploits
111o5cj.jpg

Me and Solgineer was doing that earlier. Good times, I'll expect a patch soon.

Also, really close to crafting the Fez. (14 weapons/ 2 reclaimed and 1 scrap needed (donations welcome ;D))

really liking this game, anyone wanna, play add me.

Dav7DB

Already getting a 2:1 kdr and winning a lot.

David said:
really liking this game, anyone wanna, play add me.

Dav7DB

Already getting a 2:1 kdr and winning a lot.
Cool bro but remember, kills dont matter much on this game concentreate on the objective

Clever bot play TF2 as well
2d2iywo.jpg

As there was no posts to do with it, those gifts have been given out. No more gifts.

AndyB said:
As there was no posts to do with it, those gifts have been given out. No more gifts.
:O
no more gifts from anyone ever!!!

You can't do that! It's not possible!

Back