• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Fortress 2

K.K.Slider said:
I'm trading my golden killers kabuto and golden vintage brainslug... just sayin'...
Wouldn't mind that brainslug yo. Football Helmet/Ushanka or Nappers up for trade. Crate or two maybe thrown in.
All I have to spare.

Kobry614 said:
AndyB said:
Nope, it wont be worth my time, as you wont give me any time.
meanie :throwingrottenapples:
Not me sir, I would offer, and I would offer what I have been the past few times you've sprang something on us. So you know what I have there, you want something, you query about it.

AndyB said:
Kobry614 said:
AndyB said:
Nope, it wont be worth my time, as you wont give me any time.
meanie :throwingrottenapples:
Not me sir, I would offer, and I would offer what I have been the past few times you've sprang something on us. So you know what I have there, you want something, you query about it.
I don't wanna talk to you no more

Animefan said:
Opened 2 crates yesterday
Nappers respite and mexican hat :l
Ive been trying soo hard to get a unusal
I will trade 2 reclaimed for both.

EDIT: I have an agreement with some guy, where if I buy him CS:S, he will give me his entire inventory. Also, trade in unpopulated servers. The good deals roll from there. Refined, Reclaimed and 2 Scrap for Football Helmet AND Ellis' Cap? Yes please. Then Ellis' Cap for Refined, Reclaimed and 2 Scrap? Oh HELL yes please.

-Aaron said:
Animefan said:
Opened 2 crates yesterday
Nappers respite and mexican hat :l
Ive been trying soo hard to get a unusal
I will trade 2 reclaimed for both.

EDIT: I have an agreement with some guy, where if I buy him CS:S, he will give me his entire inventory. Also, trade in unpopulated servers. The good deals roll from there. Refined, Reclaimed and 2 Scrap for Football Helmet AND Ellis' Cap? Yes please. Then Ellis' Cap for Refined, Reclaimed and 2 Scrap? Oh HELL yes please.
Reclaimed for napper but id rather have more for the mexican hat

Back