• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

.:Team Galactic

I don't mind you guys challenging Team Rocket. But it would have to be in these games:
Mario Kart Wii
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Pokemon D/P/Pt

It's not dead, but it almost was since everyone just left as soon as RockmanEXE left, and that's my reason whether people say different...

I'll join :p *Mumble* Ugh I am a grunt and grunts have pokemon like stunky and golbat and zubat and glameow x. x

But I'll join anyways MUAHAHAHA our boss will make a new world without fail! xD x. x

I had a word with RockmanEXE (Cyrus) and he told me that he'll come back, I may lose the Head title and role, but it's worth it just for Cyrus to come back ;)

With me and Cyrus, the bosses of Team Galactic, we'll make a new universe for everyone!

Welcome back, *hands Cyrus back his title and role and very happily steps down to Charon, Cyrus's Assistant again*

Back