• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
does hhd have an eshop demo? tempted to succumb but wanna try before i buy

Yikes... a bad combo indeed. Did you at least notify them that you might reset if they don't respond within the allotted time?

Hey Daniel, doing well and you? Just eating a bit right now!

Yup, I am giving them til 12 today to respond. If not I am resetting. They haven't been on since 12pm October 1st

Good morning everyone!

Another painful day of moving. Tonight I plan on camping at the new house, and hopefully 99% of our stuff will be there.

How are y'all doing this morning?

Good morning everyone!

Another painful day of moving. Tonight I plan on camping at the new house, and hopefully 99% of our stuff will be there.

not good. in an hour It Begins.

Good morning everyone!

Wait, you're moving? Awesome! Anyways, good morning! I'm fine right now. :)

Good morning everyone!

Morning, my hands are freezing... and it isn't even Winter yet! Q v Q

not good. in an hour It Begins.

;-; what?...

Wait, you're moving? Awesome! Anyways, good morning! I'm fine right now. :)

Yup! And sorta.... the house is awesome, but the moving process IS NOT! Waking up early, busting your hump moving stuff, eating junk food :rolleyes: the struggle is real

Morning, my hands are freezing... and it isn't even Winter yet! Q v Q

o.o aye! Mine froze yesterday morning when the moving truck came. Thank goodness I'm just staying inside moving boxes around today :3

;-; what?...

Yup! And sorta.... the house is awesome, but the moving process IS NOT! Waking up early, busting your hump moving stuff, eating junk food :rolleyes: the struggle is real

o.o aye! Mine froze yesterday morning when the moving truck came. Thank goodness I'm just staying inside moving boxes around today :3

I know, I moved to a new house about 2 years ago.. not the most fun experience ever. And what are you talking about "freezing"? It's still in the 90's sometimes where I am.. :eek:

Last edited:
;-; what?...

I'm inside and my hands are cold. I can't imagine how it'd be outside when the snow starts falling. :c

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back