• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I moved to a new house about 2 years ago.. not the most fun experience ever. And what are you talking about "freezing"? It's still in the 90's sometimes where I am.. :eek:

;-; this is like the 10th time I moved..... it's not getting anymore fun

am i the only one who has never moved?

I think o:

I'm inside and my hands are cold. I can't imagine how it'd be outside when the snow starts falling. :c

XD Yeah, I just can't wait until it starts snowing while we're in the middle of unpacking.

I just moved right before school started! I got out of helping though since I stayed with my grandma where she lives hehe

I think o:

XD Yeah, I just can't wait until it starts snowing while we're in the middle of unpacking.

You have a pair of mittens or gloves with you, right? :)

I think o:

Oooh.. that's just plain bad then.

I just moved right before school started! I got out of helping though since I stayed with my grandma where she lives hehe

LOL lucky!!! ~.~ I've had to help a lot with this move so I'm not too lucky this time

I've only moved to a different house but i still stayed in the same town/school.

Yeah, I've lived all across the country in different climates, and I have to say the desert was my least favorite. I'm homeschooled though, so school isn't really an issue when moving.

You have a pair of mittens or gloves with you, right? :)

:') nope, packed. And I don't even remember where the box went. It's in the living room, that I know. But there's 100 other boxes too

LOL lucky!!! ~.~ I've had to help a lot with this move so I'm not too lucky this time

Yeah, I've lived all across the country in different climates, and I have to say the desert was my least favorite. I'm homeschooled though, so school isn't really an issue when moving.

:') nope, packed. And I don't even remember where the box went. It's in the living room, that I know. But there's 100 other boxes too

I wish you and your poor hands luck then, good mate. :,)

afternoon ~
still bit sleepy, but how is everyone's morning/afternoon/evening so far = w =

Last edited:
My parents are still asleep and it's just so boring
I just ate some banana nut bread >u<

Oh lol
that sounds good ~
I should go grab something to eat too.. so hungry T~T

I'm going to go off Invisiblity mode haha

;u; I like being in ninja mode ahah!

I wish you and your poor hands luck then, good mate. :,)

c`: Thanks mate! I'll be digging in the boxes at the new house later today so let's hope I'm lucky for once.

afternoon ~
still bit sleepy, but how is everyone's morning/afternoon/evening so far = w =

My morning is sorta good not
How are you? c:

NaeNae-senpai~
Afternoon to you to, it's pretty slow and cold where I am today. =u=
hello there! =w=
ahh yeah same here... but it's only for couple days then the weather will clear up again later on the week
guess winter isn't quite here just yet xD haha

;u; I like being in ninja mode ahah!

c`: Thanks mate! I'll be digging in the boxes at the new house later today so let's hope I'm lucky for once.

My morning is sorta good not
How are you? c:
aww I see what's up ~
good good! just about to munch on some food atm lol

Because Monday is a school night, and I have to go to sleep at 7pm
Even though I don't. I wish it was tomorrow or today

Yeah, that makes more sense, and I don't think any else is going to enter anyway.. still would be good for entries though, of course! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back